Fulton Manor

Reviews of Fulton Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Fulton Manor

August 13, 2012

By Terry Torsky

I cannot tell you how happy our family is that our uncle is at Fulton Manor. His care is excellent! Not only during the day when we visit, but 24/7. The staff is not average, but excellent. They are kind and caring. They care how their residents look and feel. The residents comfort is at the top of their list. They not only care for their physical needs but their emotional and spiritual needs also. Music is a regular part of their day and the residents just love it. There is a chapel at the facility for their spiritual needs and chaplains come to call on the residents regularly. They play bingo and work with crafts. My uncle helps the leader with the bingo games and he takes great pride in doing something useful and important for the residents. My uncle's kindness has blossomed at Fulton Manor because of the kindness shown to him. Thank you for allowing me to tell everyone one a wonderful facility Fulton Manor is.

June 29, 2012

By slehai09

When I visited there the staff was extremely helpful. They made sure I knew where I was going. I went with my grandma to one of her physical therapy sessions and they were very encouraging. Everywhere I went seem very clean and sanitary. My grandma says they are very quick to respond to her needs. Something that my grandma enjoyed is there were often students from school that set up monthly visits to visit the residents. They play board games with them or just even talk. Holland home provide many activities for the residents so they aren't too bored. One thing that my grandma complained about are they meals they had there weren't so good but from what I can tell the nutritional meals are there. I visited about a dozen times and each time I was there I was satisfied with the care they provided for my grandma and care I saw they provided for other residents.

March 27, 2012

By commercesd

Knowing that we would be in the area, we decided to make an appointment to see Holland Home Fulton Manor, while looking at places for my friend's mother. We really liked how well the staff was prepared for our visit. They had taken the time to find out about my friend's mother and the things she likes. The grounds were all well manicured "“ with plenty of areas for residents to enjoy. We were shown the common areas, all of which were really nice. There were plenty of scheduled and non-scheduled activities to choose from. The dining room was really lovely "“ as were all the adjacent communal areas. Food choices we saw looked interesting and well prepared. The snacks offered include everything from specially designed and prepared baked goods to fresh fruits and vegetables. Despite the fact that they were made to be healthy, they all looked really great. The private rooms were decorated tastefully with a homey, light and airy atmosphere. Each space had nice views of the surrounding area. Bathrooms were designed with safety seats and rails. The common areas were nicely decorated and home-like. There were many places for residents to enjoy a variety of activities, from games to reading and seeing films. All of the seniors looked very well cared for and seemed quite content living within this environment - where they had plenty of freedom, in a safe and sensible place.

About Fulton Manor

Fulton Manor is a senior living provider in Grand Rapids, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Fulton Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fulton Manor