Wellspring Lutheran Services Frankenmuth, MI

Wellspring Lutheran Services (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Wellspring Lutheran Services

Nursing Home Reviews for Wellspring Lutheran Services

August 27, 2014

The staff of Wellspring Lutheran Services was wonderful to my mom. They were very, very kind to her, and I felt they took good care of her, but it also took family like my sister and I to take care of her too and to make sure all her needs were met. The food was pretty good. They had a cook and sometimes even the people who work in the kitchen would bring a recipe to work and make the recipe for the people there for a treat, like during strawberry season, they would make a whole bunch of homemade strawberry pie or something. They would do special things like that for the people who were there, and I thought that was really great.

July 05, 2012

By delixer

Most of the staff was generally warm and friendly, however, there were a couple of employees that had a bit of a colder demeanor. One of my favorite features, that the residents seem to love, is an aviary in the lobby of the facility. The facility also has a few cats for the residents. This could be a problem for people who have allergies to cats like myself but I prepare and appropriate allergy medication before hand. There was a faint smell of urine throughout the facility, however, none of the resident seemed to be distressed as if they were sitting in urine for a large amount of time. The residents seem like the recreation area that has been outfitted with a few televisions as well as several different board and card games. The recreation area is right next to the dining room. The food served reminded me of hospital food, visually. Overall, this is one of the best nursing homes I've visited.

About Wellspring Lutheran Services

Wellspring Lutheran Services is a senior living provider in Frankenmuth, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wellspring Lutheran Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wellspring Lutheran Services