New Hope Bay

Reviews of New Hope Bay

Assisted Living Reviews for New Hope Bay

October 08, 2020

By Marie hills

My dad lives in an apartment that is like his old rental apartment, but care is provided 24/7. It has a kitchen, separate bathroom, bedroom, and living room/dining area, and is private. The staff is very friendly and have become an extended part of our family. They are very accommodating and my dad feels at home. They help him with his medicine, help him get to his appointments, and help him with daily tasks. We are very happy with the move for our dad, and we are glad he feels at home. He loves all the activities that they offer, and we are happy to see him enjoying this phase of his life with support he deserves.

October 07, 2020

By EramS

I visited the facility. I liked the modern, well designed apts and rooms. The staff seemed cheerful and had a pleasant demeanor. The whole facility was sunny and bright. I liked the outdoor sitting area and the cinema.

October 03, 2020

By jczgolf

My wife and I have lived at New Hope Bay for 2 years. We truly call this home! The staff is so friendly and hard working. The food has been one of the best parts, my wife loves the fact she does not have to cook anymore. Though there have been a few minor issues which you would expect the management took care of them right away. If you are looking for a community that really cares about its residents this is the place you need to be.

May 23, 2019

By Jeffrey

We have picked New Hope Bay for my mother. It is not big, but they pretty much have everything. They have a video room and an art room. Every day is packed with activities. The staff members are very professional, friendly, and informative. We had a meal there and food was good. We really like the rooms too. For memory care it is a nice spacious room for the price. They have all kinds of activities. The building itself is only two years old, so it is very nice. We are also happy with the cost.

May 10, 2018

By Brad

New Hope Bay was in the process of building more rooms, but they had the biggest rooms of all the places I went to. However, it was very dark in there, and the lighting was very poor. It was a very large community.

Independent Living Reviews for New Hope Bay

Memory Care Reviews for New Hope Bay

Services and Amenities of New Hope Bay

About New Hope Bay

New Hope Bay is a senior living provider in Bay City, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact New Hope Bay for more details on services and rates.

Map of New Hope Bay