Carriage Hill Bethesda

Reviews of Carriage Hill Bethesda

Nursing Home Reviews for Carriage Hill Bethesda

April 17, 2015

By lalipman

Very disappointed with the quality of nursing and physician care provided at this facility. The facility overall is old and needs updating, but very clean. The rehab gym is atrocious: messy, disorganized, and dirty. The staff is very nice, with one exception on my visit, but they refused to call the physician when requested, continually promised that a physician would see our loved one and it never happened. When I call the Director of Nursing, she was unavailable and never returned my call. This facility may be a 5 star rating, but unfortunately does not give quality care. I was expecting a good experience but received a poor experience. I am not sure how this facility could have a 5 star rating since I work in this field.

December 23, 2013

By Sucks bad

If you hate your family member or the patient of this place go here . Worst place ever they let you poop your pans and neglect you a lot . I have to give it a star to submit this review but I would give it none

Services and Amenities of Carriage Hill Bethesda

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Carriage Hill Bethesda

Carriage Hill Bethesda is a senior living provider in Bethesda, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Carriage Hill Bethesda for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carriage Hill Bethesda