Future Care Canton Harbor

Reviews of Future Care Canton Harbor

Nursing Home Reviews for Future Care Canton Harbor

November 21, 2019

By P. Mason

Staff at Canton on unit one where I was a patient treated me like family. I would recommend this facility to all. I am back home and getting back to normal.

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about FutureCare Canton Harbor!

February 28, 2019

By Michael Rost

I came here in December of 2018. This facility is kept very clean. The staff can be busy taking care of all the residents, but they try their best to get to everyone quickly. They put on various activities for us, and I really enjoy bingo and attending the church services. Overall, I’d recommend FutureCare Canton Harbor. What I like most about it is the therapy. Its onsite and has been helping me out quite a bit.

Thank you so much for your positive comments about FutureCare Canton Harbor!

February 26, 2019

By John Kop

I've been living here at Futurecare Canton Harbor for over 3 years. The staff has gotten a lot better since I first came here. One of the major plus sides to this facility is the pricing. It's extremely well prices for the level of care and service that are offered. The cleaning crew does an excellent job, and the nurses and aids always check on me. They put on a number of fun activities; I love bingo and the live music. It's been very good for me here.

We are so glad you had a great experience and enjoyed the activities :)

February 25, 2019

By Michael Buchta

The staff here at FutureCare Canton Harbor is good. I especially love Tuliah, the aid, Tracy, the nurse, Lisa, the RN and Mike who runs the activities. They all work very hard. The food is pretty good, and the activities are great. I used to love the activities, but its been hard for me lately in my physical condition. Bingo and the trips off campus were always my favorite. If you or someone you know is looking for a place like this I'd recommend FutureCare. The therapy here is good, Tom is one of the best and Jim is also excellent.

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at FutureCare Canton Harbor!

February 05, 2013

By ljames

I want everyone to be informed of the great care I received at FutureCare Canton Harbor. I have no complaints about anything. The staff are always in great spirits and I truly thank God for guiding me in this direction for my care. The staff at Canton is on a ball!! Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

Services and Amenities of Future Care Canton Harbor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Future Care Canton Harbor

Future Care Canton Harbor is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Future Care Canton Harbor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Future Care Canton Harbor