Woldenberg Village

Reviews of Woldenberg Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Woldenberg Village

November 08, 2012

By greatgrandgirl

The staff was very kind and attentive. They always made my family feel welcome. They treated my grandmother with respect and kindness. The facilities were always clean and secure. I continue to refer people into their assisted living facilities because i know they will have the best care in the area. They really are second to none. I greatly appreciate everything the staff has done for my family and the families of my friends. My family could not have cared for my grandmother the way they cared for her. The twenty four seven care is just what she needed. I loved that we could always visit even without notice to staff. We could be confident that the facility was clean even when we were there not there to check.

April 25, 2012

By mattie66

My cousin is in Waldenberg Village and has been there for about 2 and 1/2 months now. I visit him 3 or 4 times a month and have have always found the facility to be extremely clean and welcoming. The nurses and other staff have been extremely helpful and nice and have gone out of their way to make our entire family as comfortable as possible. On Saturdays they usually have someone in the common area playing the piano and singing for the residents and their families as well as birthday parties once a month for the residents who have birthdays in that particular month. They also have bingo games on Saturday nights. We have been extremely pleased with our experience at Waldenberg.

March 27, 2012

By TyraJoy

my mother was a patient at Woldenberg Village a while back. She became a patient there because she lost both her right and left legs due to poor circulation due to diabetes. The overall look of the place is really nice. It looks really upscale and expensive. MY mother was there for only a week becuase her insurance would only pay for that short amount of time. my mom had one or two really nice nurses while she was there. one of the staff nurses that she had was extremely nice and would answer when she called. she had no problem from this lady. one day, over the weekend, a temp nurse worked and she had a very bad attitude and was very neglectful. by my mother just recently having two legs amuputated, she had dressings on each leg that needed to be changed by a nurse, not the cna. (that was their policy) well that temp nurse my mother had told her early that morning that she would change her bandages but the lady never did. my mom repeatedly asked this lady to change her bandages and it never happened. eventually she told my mother that she "doesnt change bandages" so my mother ended up changing them herself. well of course the next day when the staff nurse returned, she told the lady about what didnt happen and she was furious. also that day, the head hauncho's were there and they visited my mothers room and she filed a complaint with the bigwigs and they were furious. they told my mother that a nurse is defidently qualified to change dressings and that they were going to look in to the matter, have the temp nurse repremanded and assured my mother that she would never work there again. other than that, my mother really enjoyed her time there. she loved the fact that you didnt have to stay in your room. she was able to move about freely throughout the facility. she was even able to go outside. they allow you to eat meals not only in your room but in the dining aream, the cafeteria, on the patio and i believe she could go out side and eat. they provide shuttle service to outside appointments that my mother really like. she even had her own telephone in her room with her own number. overall, by the time her week was up...she wasnt ready to leave.

Independent Living Reviews for Woldenberg Village

August 06, 2014

By Kathleen32

Mom and dad are in the independent part of Woldenberg Village. I choose it because when I take a tour, I am very impressed with the facility and with what they have to offer. They have transportation. They take you to doctor's appointment and stores, if you need. They have buttons that you can press in case of emergency. There are a lot of amenities. They have three meals if you want to partake and there are dining options too like they include light breakfast in the morning, the lunch is in the other building or the assisted living part and then the dinner is in the dining room at their place. Everything is nice, the rooms, the landscaping and the friendliness of the people. They always have plenty of staff there. The only thing that I will say is that maybe they can use a bigger closet, but there than that, I have no complaints.

Nursing Home Reviews for Woldenberg Village

• Date Certified: 09/01/2019

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About Woldenberg Village

Woldenberg Village is a senior living provider in New Orleans, Louisiana that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Woldenberg Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woldenberg Village