Signature Healthcare at Hillcrest

Signature Healthcare at Hillcrest (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Signature Healthcare at Hillcrest

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature Healthcare at Hillcrest

December 28, 2015

The staff and the healthcare at Signature HealthCARE at Hillcrest were poor, and the food was bad. We were not happy with this facility. We were trying to get my mother-in-law out of this facility. The staff did not seem to be managed well. They didn’t have the initiative to check on what was going on with the residents. The atmosphere was OK but not outstanding. The facility was kept halfway clean.

May 11, 2015

My mother is in Signature at Hillcrest. They take good care of her, and she gets her meals. I have no complaints with them. She shares a room with another lady. The staff are fine. They call all of the patients by name. The place is friendly. They do different things like bingo.

July 02, 2013

By shellybean1st

my mom loved staff, they were great to her and everyone in my family! kindred was always clean,good food and snacks.

About Signature Healthcare at Hillcrest

Signature Healthcare at Hillcrest is a senior living provider in Owensboro, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Signature Healthcare at Hillcrest for more details on services and rates.

Map of Signature Healthcare at Hillcrest