Bell Oaks Place

Reviews of Bell Oaks Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Bell Oaks Place

July 03, 2019

By Jeff

I have visited Bell Oaks Place. They were very professional and seemed to have nice facilities. I have visited five communities and I would rate this one in the middle. The staff who accommodated me during the tour was fine, polite, and seemed knowledgeable. They had studios and one-bedroom apartments available. They told me about the activities that they have, although I haven't seen them. Overall, this place just seemed typical.

December 28, 2014

By Dan31

We went here and it was set up a little different than the other one we visited, but it was really nice. The staff was nice and courteous. When we were there, they were playing cards, watching TV, sitting around talking, and reading the paper. It was raining, so nobody was outside. We did talk to some of the people who lived there, and they loved it.

Costs for Bell Oaks Place

Photos of Bell Oaks Place

Services and Amenities of Bell Oaks Place

• Get Costs

About Bell Oaks Place

Bell Oaks Place is a smaller senior living community that fosters a sense of family among residents. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of activities, such as exercise classes, Qigong, card club, bingo, kazoo band, worship services, pet therapy, and live entertainment. They also enjoy invigorating outdoor activities, including gardening, gazebo club, and outings for shopping, dining, and entertainment. We always offer high quality assisted living to provide the comfort and care our residents deserve.

Map of Bell Oaks Place