Homestead of Crestview

Reviews of Homestead of Crestview

Assisted Living Reviews for Homestead of Crestview

September 24, 2012

By gmasdaughter

Lakepoint Nursing Center is a very clean place and seemed to have been kept up well. The staff were friendly and greeted us with smiles as we entered the facility. I was amazed at the professionalism of the employees. The quality of food is important to me and these folks seemed to have been preparing good old fashioned home cooked meals. Also, we notice that one of the owners actually worked at Lakepoint. He had an office there and it really meant a lot knowing that he was on site and managing the staff. We felt like the center was small and cozy, yet large enough for the nice amenities. For example, Lakepoint has a reputation for their beautiful outdoor sculptures on display at their facilities. With the sculptures and landscaping, we felt like we were in a botanical garden. It was just beautiful. We highly recommend Lakepoint and I would feel comfortable recommending this assisted living facility to my family and friends.

December 08, 2011

By wachinout4u

Other

This is a continuum of care community that is busy, bustling and moving forward. Management is large here. Nice open grounds just west of downtown Wichita. The independent cottages are connected to the main facility so seniors can link into the meal services and activities programs. The beauty of continuum of care facilities is that as level of care increases, appropriate accommodations can be made without requiring a major move. Staff is friendly and helpful. Food is served in a large dining area. Ammenities and upgrades have been added. Alzheimer's/Dementia unit has been added. Family friendly. I like this place, but check the survey. This location has changed hands several times. Did have problems in the past, but I think the current management stays on top of it.

Costs for Homestead of Crestview

Photos of Homestead of Crestview

Services and Amenities of Homestead of Crestview

• State Licenses: N087059

About Homestead of Crestview

Homestead at Crestview is a warmly inviting Assisted Living right here in Wichita Kansas. We are here to provide the best care possible so that you can enjoy living your life even when you need that extra daily care.

Our community is conveniently located on the east side of Wichita Kansas. The well manicured grounds and home like facility will welcome you as you come in. We are ready to provide the utmost in comfort and programs to give each and every resident an easier and enjoyable life.

Map of Homestead of Crestview