Deerfield Retirement Community

Reviews of Deerfield Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Deerfield Retirement Community

September 29, 2011

By ChristopherShane

This community offered both a senior living community and an assisted living center complete with doctor and nursing staff. The amenities are fabulous and the staff is caring and always pleasant, even the high school kids working in the dining center. My 90-year-old grandmother has plenty of activities to be involved in, and they took great care of my grandfather as he became ill and eventually passed. I can't think of a better place for them to be.

July 26, 2011

By sjj

I have been impressed with the buildings and grounds of this facility since it was built as it is located near my home and I frequently drive by. I began visiting when friends of my parents moved here from a small community 120 miles away. This couple chose the facility partly because it was near their daughter, but it truly became "home" to them. The caring staff, and ability to make appropriate arrangements within the facility as health issues evolved, were very helpful to the couple and their family. The husband recently died, and the wife is receiving good support as she adjusts to this difficult change. I would highly recommend this facility and consider it for myself one day.

Nursing Home Reviews for Deerfield Retirement Community

Services and Amenities of Deerfield Retirement Community

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Deerfield Retirement Community

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: 70% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance Refund (Price: 60% of Entrance Fee).

Map of Deerfield Retirement Community