Thanks for your review. Resident care is our number one priority. If you would like to discuss further, please contact our campus and ask to speak to our Executive Director. You may also contact our Compliance Hotline at 1-800-908-8618 (Extension 2800) or email@example.com.
Wellbrooke of Westfield
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Wellbrooke of Westfield
Assisted Living Reviews for Wellbrooke of Westfield
February 27, 2018
I visited this facility
Costs for Wellbrooke of Westfield
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Wellbrooke of Westfield
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 70
- Respite Care
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 012937
About Wellbrooke of Westfield
Welcome to Wellbrooke of Westfield
The residential assisted living apartments of Wellbrooke of Westfield offer a variety of floor plans and professional assistance with activities of daily living. Our apartments offer the perfect setting to feel comfortable and at ease knowing support is nearby when needed.
Residents enjoy delicious dining choices around the clock, a fun and inclusive social atmosphere, plus all the conveniences one might desire. All in one place. All under one roof. Plus, a wealth of fun and welcoming common areas — both inside and out — will make not only residents but family and friends feel like they’re all part of a neighborhood.
At Wellbrooke, quality of care goes beyond our beautiful accommodations. It means staying involved and engaged in the life you love and the things you enjoy. For this reason, we not only offer gracious living in beautifully-designed private apartments but also a variety of enriching activities and a professional staff guided by our unique assisted living philosophy, “We are here to help you take care of you.” This ensures that our residents are offered the perfect setting in which to feel independent, comfortable, and at ease while knowing support is nearby when needed.
- Peace of mind that comes with a licensed residential center
- Assistance with everyday activities such as ambulating, bathing and grooming
- Medication management and reminders
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- On-site rehabilitative and long-term care if needed
- Dining three times a day, or when desired by the resident
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR HOSPITALITY
- Convenient, covered curbside entrance
- Common spaces for residents, family and friends to gather
- Landscaped outdoor green spaces and walking paths
- Outdoor courtyard with comfy seating and a fire pit
CASUAL AND FINE DINING OPTIONS
- The Park Café for coffee and quick snacks
- The Hamilton and Terrace restaurants for traditional dining
- The Monon Pub or Promenade for pre-dinner drinks and happy hour beverages
- The Courtyard private dining room for special family occasions
- Scheduled social, cultural and recreational activities
- Indoor game room and outdoor putting green
- Art studio and music room with piano
- Big-screen movie theater
- Full-service hair salon with spa privileges
- Fully equipped exercise and health gym
Thank you for your interest at Wellbrooke of Westfield. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.