Life Care Center of the Willows

Reviews of Life Care Center of the Willows

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of the Willows

August 29, 2017

By Pam M.

My husband was a resident of Life Care Center of the Willows for about two months. It's an older building in a nice setting. They tried to involve the residents during activities. The staff was very helpful. When you ask the nurses a question, they do their best to find you the answer. If the seniors get hungry during the day, they can go to the kitchen because they had access to food other than at mealtimes. The place may be a bit old, but it didn't smell bad. Some of the furnishings were a little worn, but it was OK. The single-person room was roomy and had a table and chairs, plus the bed. My husband would sometimes participate in bingo, and they tried to hook him up with people that were like him.

May 31, 2014

By Bjean

Rating the food a zero . Rate the vibe of the upper management to staff zero. The women at the front desk needs to adjust her attitude

July 17, 2012

By opsomyo

This place is terrible. it stinks of urine. 4 people share a bathroom, It is dirty. The nurses sit and read the paper. Once a nurse could not tell my mom what her meds were and then quickly one back because she was double dosing her on her medication. If my mom had not asked her, she would not have caught it. I also walked in to the therapy room and the therapist was just talking with another therapist but as soon as she saw me, she hurried and started working with her patient. I woudn't have thought anything about it but her reaction made me realize she wasnt doing her job. My mom also requested help from a female staff one night and two males were rough with her and said to get used to it bc she didnt have a choice. There wasn't any husrry, a female could have helped her and she didn't need to get used to it, she only stayed a about 10 days. I am pleading with anyone reading this- Find somewhere descent to put your family member, not the Willows!!!!!

February 22, 2012

By Laura B.

Please don't ever admit a loved on to the Life Care Center of the Willows. They are the most uncaring, uninvolved, unprofessionsl group of individuals I've ever encountered. My grandfather was in this facility for only 22 days before he passed away 3 months ago and yet I received a phone call from them today asking to speak to him. How is it that they can't keep their records straight and call a family member to ask to speak to a deceased person? As I mentioned, uncaring, uninvolved and unprofessional. By the way, the only reason I selected one star is because I wasn't allowed to select zero.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of the Willows

About Life Care Center of the Willows

Life Care Center of the Willows is a senior living provider in Valparaiso, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of the Willows for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of the Willows