Spring Mill Health Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Mill Health Campus

Nursing Home Reviews for Spring Mill Health Campus

August 21, 2017

By John

My dad has been at Spring Mill Health Campus for approximately two months now. We're very happy with the service and I'm very pleased with everything. The community has a homey feel to it, the staff is excellent, and the food is good. I saw how they treat other people when their families are not around. They're very professional, courteous, and compassionate. They always have activities and something planned like Bingo or car shows. So far so good, I found nothing that I can complain about. They take care of my dad and even take him to the hospital.

June 12, 2011

By EddN

Friend or relative of resident

I have a grandparent living here and the facility is wonderful! The staff is extremely friendly. There are a lot of great activities for residents and their families and even have dinners for certain holidays. There are even small rooms for get togethers. It is a beautiful and clean place.

Services and Amenities of Spring Mill Health Campus

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Spring Mill Health Campus

Spring Mill Health Campus is a senior living provider in Merrillville, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Spring Mill Health Campus for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Mill Health Campus