Evergreen Crossings and the Lofts

Reviews of Evergreen Crossings and the Lofts

Assisted Living Reviews for Evergreen Crossings and the Lofts

April 13, 2017

By ER123312

Dad was at Evergreen Crossings & the Lofts. It was a very fancy place, but I don’t think they were very good organizationally. They weren’t very helpful. The rehab didn’t go very well at all, and the things they told me were very confusing and didn’t help at all. We would ask them to provide us with something, and we would have to ask 3 different times before it got done, if it got done at all. I was not convinced that his health got better, and I would not want to take him back there. I think they need to be more organized, and the communication between different groups needs to be improved. I am giving them the 2nd star only because they have private rooms and they look fancy.

December 03, 2015

By Janet S.1

It’s been going okay, and my mother has been living more comfortably at Evergreen. She likes the activities and everything. They have bingo, and different groups come in like musicians, ministers for Bible study, and she enjoys it. I have eaten there, but she doesn’t care for the food because it’s not her cooking.

Nursing Home Reviews for Evergreen Crossings and the Lofts

Services and Amenities of Evergreen Crossings and the Lofts

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Evergreen Crossings and the Lofts

Evergreen Crossings and the Lofts is a senior living provider in Indianapolis, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Evergreen Crossings and the Lofts for more details on services and rates.

Map of Evergreen Crossings and the Lofts