Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living
Costs for Waterford Crossing
Services and Amenities of Waterford Crossing
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Respite Care
- State Licenses: License Pending
About Waterford Crossing
In the charming town of Goshen, Indiana, friends and neighbors are one and the same. Among the Maple trees for which the city is famous, people gather for good times of all kinds, including festivals and fairs, great food and even better company. At Waterford Crossing, a Trilogy senior living community, our residents can spend their days enjoying everything our campus has to offer, including plenty of opportunities to explore Goshen.
We offer the best in assisted living services in our elegant residential facility, as well as skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation services in our state-of-the-art health center, where our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention paid to every detail. For those with Alzheimer’s or another form of memory loss, comfort, dignity, and joy can be found on our Legacy Lane, where care is delivered by highly trained, compassionate caregivers, based on programming endorsed by national Alzheimer’s advocacy groups.
In our spacious Independent Living apartments, we provide an independent lifestyle, paired with the peace of mind that comes with freeing yourself from home ownership hassles such as yard maintenance. By offering a full continuum of care, we ensure that your needs are always met, even as they change. So whatever level of care you choose, our campus is equipped to help you get the most out of life.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.
We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique, and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our beliefs.
Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.
Thank you for your interest at Waterford Crossing. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.