Rolling Hills Manor Zion, IL

Rolling Hills Manor (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Rolling Hills Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Rolling Hills Manor

June 30, 2014

Rolling Hills is very nice, but their rooms are a bit small, and they don’t have a room with a double bathroom. The staff is excellent. The dining rooms are several clusters at the end of the hallways. They have it all, from independent living to skilled nursing.

January 08, 2014

By wistful

If you want your loved one to sit in pee and poo and have sores, this is your place. They don't have enough caring staff members.

September 26, 2013

By Marie24

My uncle is at Rolling Hills Manor and everything seems to be working out very well there. The facility is close by and they call me if they have concerns. They have been doing very well for my uncle. He was put in there last June and he is doing very well. The only thing we really have a situation with the facility is that my uncle has a scooter and he can't have it in the facility because it's too small, but with everything else I can't complain at all.

Services and Amenities of Rolling Hills Manor

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Rolling Hills Manor

Rolling Hills Manor is a senior living provider in Zion, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rolling Hills Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rolling Hills Manor