Robin Way

Reviews of Robin Way

Assisted Living Reviews for Robin Way

February 10, 2017

By Mary206262

The rooms at Brookdale Pleasant Prairie were very nice. They weren't quite as large as some of the others, but they were still large and well furnished. They offered all kinds of foods, snacks, and special things for the residents. The only thing I didn't like was that it's in the middle of nowhere. It took forever for me to find it, and I was thinking that if I live here, how would people find me to visit? The people and workers were happy. They had special diets and menus where you could choose your food. You'd get so many dinners for the month included with what you pay. They had trips and activities. It was very nice.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us from your visit! We have pass it along to our management team for review.

December 01, 2015

I looked at Brookdale for my mother. The facility was very neat and clean. It was rather large and confusing to maneuver the facility for an average adult, so I’m wondering for a confused adult how terribly awfully bad that would be. Also it didn’t have a consistent chapel setup that was recognizably more towards the Catholic religion. However, the facilities were clean and neat. They had individual bathrooms. The rooms were appropriate. There were some monitoring and some alarms on doors, so my mother couldn’t just walk out the doors and get lost, so I like that as well. The meals looked very appropriate. They had nice dining rooms, and they had adequate help that seemed genuinely interested with the residents. In response to safety and cleanliness, I thought they would be fine. Everyone was friendly, but a couple of people were a little bit aloof. The director was very accommodating and informative. However, at times, I felt she was a little bit too business-like and more concerned about the money than the comfort.

August 27, 2015

Brookdale Pleasant Prairie is close to our house, and it seems pretty nice. The staff is very nice. They are very attentive. Their director seems to be a little too busy and does not really follow through all the time with the things he talks about. The food is good. The sanitation they have not been doing well lately because they lost their housekeepers, but there are new ones starting in the beginning of the month.

May 29, 2014

By Ann48

They have many options at Wynwood of Kenosha. I wanted to move there, actually. They have two dining halls, a beauty parlor, and a coffee shop. It looked more like a hotel. They have a huge lobby with a fireplace and a library. It was a very nice place. It was excellent. It was also very clean. The grounds were beautiful. The apartments were beautiful. They were spacious. They have little kitchenette, a separate bedroom, a bathroom, a living room, and a little dining area. They were beautiful. They have everything there imaginable. They have bingo and spelling bees. When I was there, one of the aides was doing one of the women's nails, which I thought was really cute.

March 26, 2014

I liked the location of Wynwood. The staff was really good, I liked pretty much everything about it. The only thing I didn’t care for were the living quarters, which were small. Everything was clean. The dining area was nice, clean and didn’t smell.

January 29, 2014

By Ron17

Wynwood of Kenosha was a really nice place. The rooms were very nice, newly remodeled, and spacious. We ate there once and the food was excellent. The place was very clean. My mom didn't go there, but that's where we wanted her to go.

October 05, 2013

We were impressed with Wynwood. The rooms were very spacious, very nice and very clean. You have your privacy but you still can have everything done for you. The staff was very caring. They took us around for a tour and showed us the studios and the 1-bedrooms. It seemed like it would be a place that I would go with when I'm in my 50s.

May 15, 2013

By Pam13

Mom is in Wynwood of Kenosha. The place is clean and the staff is friendly. She said the food is very good, too. So far we're very happy.

April 28, 2012

By BERNS001

The facilities appeared to be quite clean, given the expense involved, and the staff was quite friendly. I wish my uncle was getting somewhat more one-on-one care, but given what he can spend, he is getting top of the line care.

November 18, 2011

By anonymous11

Wynwood of Kenosha provided their residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living they customized their care offerings for the individuals. This allowed each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that eased their lifestyle transitions. Their residents enjoyed life with the support they needed, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs changed. Wynwood of Kenosha offered personalized care needs and provided an atmosphere that encouraged each resident to live in health and longevity. They also offered special housing and care options for those who required assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Their community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual needs of residents, as determined by their continual assessment process. They are dedicated to enriching the lives of their residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.

Costs for Robin Way

Photos of Robin Way

Services and Amenities of Robin Way

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: CBRF

About Robin Way

Personalized Care in a Family Atmosphere

Having a little extra help when you need it most can be transforming. When you add in a beautiful atmosphere and gourmet dining, life is all the better. Assisted Living in Kenosha, WI at Robin Way offers just that. Our highly experienced team takes great pride in providing the right balance of personalized assistance tailor-made to your unique needs, interests and preferences.

Kind and caring support with activities of daily living like personal care, taking medications, dining, housekeeping, recreational activities and outings deliver the confidence to enjoy a vibrant, social lifestyle. Whether you prefer relaxing in the spa room, exploring your creative side in an arts and crafts session, or a day out shopping with friends and family, Assisted Living at Robin Way opens your world to all kinds of possibilities.

We’re a nonprofit Assisted Living facility in Kenosha, WI, and you’ll come to know that everything we do is focused on improving the lives of those we serve.

Exclusive Amenities and Engaging Activities Abound

• Postal services
  • Flat screen TV
  • Beautifully landscaped grounds

Assisted Living

At Robin Way, our luxurious amenities, remarkable residents and fun, friendly staff make each day truly special. One-bedroom and studio apartment options are well-appointed and offer unique floor plans to choose from. A robust calendar of engaging activities, social and cultural events, continued learning, and innovative fitness and wellness programs are yours to enjoy.

Of course, dining is exceptional. Our culinary team delivers a delectable restaurant-style dining experience with menus filled with familiar, healthy choices. Savor freshly-prepared favorites with friends in our comfortable dining room. Treat yourself to a light afternoon snack in our coffee shop. It’s just one more of the many wonderful things to love at Robin Way.

At Robin Way, we have a low staff turnover and our community is very home-like. We offer pet care at our community.

Map of Robin Way