Alden North Shore Rehab & Hcc

Reviews of Alden North Shore Rehab & Hcc

Nursing Home Reviews for Alden North Shore Rehab & Hcc

November 21, 2013

By James73657850

Alden North Shore Rehab & Hcc was a very impressive facility and it was my primary choice. I went there twice and had positive impression. It was brighter, newer and a nice-looking place. It was also near my mother's house. I had described thoroughly my father's condition to them, but when it came to admission, they refused him because they felt he was too much work for their staff. It irritated me since it was difficult for me to find another facility quickly. Their qualification process came too late for me and it created a problem. I did not appreciate that.

Services and Amenities of Alden North Shore Rehab & Hcc

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Alden North Shore Rehab & Hcc

Alden North Shore Rehab & Hcc is a senior living provider in Skokie, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Alden North Shore Rehab & Hcc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Alden North Shore Rehab & Hcc