Savoy Villas of Holly Brook

Reviews of Savoy Villas of Holly Brook

Assisted Living Reviews for Savoy Villas of Holly Brook

November 09, 2018

By James

The general appearance of Villas of Holly Brook–Savoy is very clean and nice. From the maintenance people up to the manager, they are very friendly and helpful. Several residents would stop and spend time talking to my mom and to us. It's a very nice and friendly place that's ideal for my mother. My mom loves to play Pinochle and there's a group that plays there, so she loves that. She loves Bingo, too, and they have movies since they have a theater. I haven't heard anything negative about the food from my mother so I'm assuming everything's good.

November 23, 2016

By Candice650147

I visited Savoy Villas of Holly Brook. I saw a couple rooms. They were very nice studio apartments. It was a very new facility, and it was upscale. It looked like a very comfortable location. The person that assisted me was very informative. She gave me lots of information. The dining area looked like a restaurant.

July 07, 2016

By Marsha688736

I was totally impressed with Savoy Villas of Holly Brook and Reflections Memory Care. Everything has been done very well, and I really like it. When the time comes, this place is a possibility. It's new; the staff is extremely friendly, very receptive; and everything looks super duper clean.

Costs for Savoy Villas of Holly Brook

Photos of Savoy Villas of Holly Brook

Services and Amenities of Savoy Villas of Holly Brook

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Technology Extra: Emergency Call System, Satellite Television

About Savoy Villas of Holly Brook

The Villas of Holly Brook and Reflections Memory Care provide an intimate community with a home-like atmosphere coming soon to Brazil, Indiana!

The Villas of Holly Brook offer the independence you want . . . the daily living assistance you need. Our vibrant community has a devoted team committed to you and your family, offering around-the-clock care in a comfortable, intimate atmosphere that engages, enriches, and inspires wellness and your best possible quality of life. Each member of our professional staff embraces the mission of quality service for the social, spiritual and physical health of our residents. Get personalized care and live your best life in a secure environment with enriching activities. We’ll ensure that your days are comfortable, active and, most of all, enjoyable.

Reserve your apartment today at the Villas of Holly Brook or a suite in Reflections! The Villas of Holly Brook offer the comforts of your own home while providing for your personalized needs with a customized plan of care. Choose from a variety of apartments including our one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. Each assisted living apartments feature ample storage space, large picturesque windows and individually controlled heating and cooling. The Villas of Holly Brook offers a large, private dining room and beautifully furnished lounges to invoke a home-like atmosphere for its’ residents.

Reflections is a memory care residence by the Villas of Holly Brook. We focus on safety and quality of life of you or your loved one. We provide intensive care, supervision and monitoring 24 hours a day in a secure environment. We recognize each individual will be affected differently with memory loss, so we offer an individualized program in a stimulating atmosphere. The Reflections highly trained team - including around-the-clock licensed nurse supervision -tends to all our residents’ needs, from medication management to physical wellness. We update this plan regularly or as a resident’s health changes. Our compassionate staff works with each resident and family to provide life enriching programs, daily exercise programs, and fun cognitive activities to create an environment where residents can succeed and thrive while maintaining as much familiarity as possible. Reserve a suite in Reflections today!

The Villas of Holly Brook is an assisted living community that offers residents carefree retirement living at its finest! We do it ALL! We cook, clean and do the laundry. We also take care of the yard and remove snow and ice from the walkways. Enjoy an active lifestyle in beautiful surroundings with the personal services you desire at the Villas of Holly Brook!

Map of Savoy Villas of Holly Brook