Presence Cor Mariae Center Independent Living

Reviews of Presence Cor Mariae Center Independent Living

Independent Living Reviews for Presence Cor Mariae Center Independent Living

June 26, 2013

By Richard27

Cor Mariae was nice but it's more like an institution. It's an older building, multi story with smaller rooms and hallways. The staff was accommodating. It was in a good location but we just didn't feel at home there.

August 20, 2012

By 04

Honestly, I think they are the best provider in our area. They where the ONLY nursing home we went to that was able to cater all the way from 'residents who can still drive even' to 'residents who have to be locked on a floor because they'll try to escape and don't remember their own names.' Another thing I like is that they're a non profit. Despite being very nice, having double the state average for CNAs/RNs/Doctors on site, they are in the bottom 10% for cost. The ONLY thing I dislike is that there are a couple bad apples. My grandmother is now on the dementia floor (she's had episodes wanting to escape/forgetting who her family is), and some of the CNAs on that floor have blatantly lied about her refusing to take baths/change clothes. We know because the times they claim some of these events happened where when we where visiting - we visit every day. We brought this up to the administration though, and although they really just wanted to passify us, they have made sure the CNAs stopped pulling these kinds of stunts. All in all though, the majority of the staff obviously cares about the well being of the residents, the place is very clean, and they do a stellar job at moving their residents to the most approprate location on the campus for the level of care they need. I like them, and stand by our choice of putting my grandmother here.

Services and Amenities of Presence Cor Mariae Center Independent Living

About Presence Cor Mariae Center Independent Living

Ideally located in a tranquil neighborhood setting close to major Rockford roads, Presence Cor Mariae Center makes retirement living easy. Whether you’re looking for a personalized therapy plan to help get you back on your feet or just a helping hand with daily activities, we offer a variety of lifestyle options for you to pick from. At Presence Cor Mariae Center, you’ll find supportive living for independent older adults, as well as sheltered care, short-stay rehabilitation, memory care and skilled nursing care

Map of Presence Cor Mariae Center Independent Living