Cedarhurst of Rockford

Reviews of Cedarhurst of Rockford

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedarhurst of Rockford

December 13, 2014

By Terry40

It's very clean, and the people were very nice. They seemed very nice to everyone who lived there. It was very up to date. The dining area was very clean and very nice.

August 30, 2014

By Dori1

It was nice. I had no negative things to say about it. The staff was nice and considerate. We asked questions and they responded to our concerns. They gave us a tour of the place. They had exercises and they do things with the group every now and then too. They had people come in to help people who needed help. They had a laundry room for those who could do their own laundry. They had a very nice dining room. You could choose to eat in the dining room or in your own room. We weren't expecting food at all. They gave us a drink and thought that was nice enough, then after the drink, somebody came in with appetizers, then they came back with dinner and the food was very good. The rooms were nice. They had rooms for couples and they had two bedrooms for couples who couldn't sleep together. I liked that it was clean. I would recommend it to others and I had talked to some people about it.

September 19, 2013

By Dee9

It is one of the top two that I found that I really like for my father. The staff is really nice and warm. They have different amenities and different activities. It is also in a very good location. It is near the shopping area where people frequent. This place is one of my favorites.

May 31, 2011

By H4rb3Heaven

Friend or relative of resident

I frequently visited my great aunt at this assisted living facility. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. There was a gameroom (with a pool table), a hair salon, cafeteria, and large gathering/meeting room. The residents seem to have a great sense of community at this facility. The staff at the residence makes sure that residents have a great deal of opportunities to interact with each other. There was also a van available to transport residents for various group outings and events. In addition, the van was available to transport residents to church, the local grocery store, and to various appointments. It gave me a great deal of comfort to know that my aunt was well taken care of while maintaining a great deal of her independence.

Costs for Cedarhurst of Rockford

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Cedarhurst of Rockford

Cedarhurst of Rockford Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Rockford, IL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort.

Please schedule a visit to see why we were selected as one of the Top 20 Assisted Living communities in Illinois by Assisted Living Today.

Map of Cedarhurst of Rockford