Arbor Terrace Naperville

Reviews of Arbor Terrace Naperville

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace Naperville

October 01, 2021

By Senior Citizen89yold

I personally have not lived here but a friend has. Arbor Naperville is beautiful community Recommend to anyone looking for first class senior living accommodations in Naperville area

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

July 14, 2021

By Susan

My mom was previously at Arbor Terrace Naperville, but she didn't like it there. The apartment was large. She was in a two-bedroom because they didn't have any 1-bedrooms open. It was a long walk from the entrance to the building to her apartment, and since she was in the corner of the building, they didn't like to come down there a lot -- although the nurses came. That's when COVID happened, so she was pretty unhappy. The place looks nice. She didn't like the food there, and Arbor Terrace was a lot more expensive than where she is now. I don't think it was worth the money. All we could do was bring things to the front and they would deliver them to her. I don't know if part of it was because it was COVID, but she didn't get to meet very many people at all because they were quarantined in their rooms. We were not even allowed to bring her to the doctor or anything; they took care of everything. They're a newer place. As you walked through the building, the memory care was on the left side of the building and the right side was like the assisted living, and that's where my mom was. As I walked to her apartment from the front to the corner, there was an area that was like a community TV area with couches, a library, and a piano. Upstairs they have an exercise area, but they didn't do much because of COVID. Some staff members were very nice and helpful, but there were some who were not. The first couple of weeks I was able to eat there with my mom, and it seemed OK to me. They were bringing stuff to their rooms, so I don't really know if they were getting the same stuff they would have been getting if the dining room was open. The meals were more like packed lunches.

Hi Susan, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our community. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Memory Care Reviews for Arbor Terrace Naperville

Photos of Arbor Terrace Naperville

About Arbor Terrace Naperville

Naperville is a suburb in the western part of Chicago, IL, with a history as a pioneer outpost. Even now, tourists and residents alike can stroll along the footbridges crossing the Du Page River and visit the historical museum. Arbor Terrace is an elegant building in central Naperville, conveniently located off Highway 56 and just north of the Naperville Public Library. A shopping center nearby contains a movie theater, stores and several restaurants.

The assisted living facility offers a separate dementia care wing with the option for seniors to adjust their level of care as their needs change. Accommodations here are private studio apartments equipped with a small kitchen and showers with grab bars for safety. Properly balanced meals are prepared on-site and served in the airy dining room three times daily with coffee and snacks available throughout the day.

Arbor Terrace has several comfortable common areas for seniors to gather and play games, listen to and perform music or indulge in favorite hobbies. A dedicated cinema, beauty salon and outdoor patio are other resident amenities. Transportation to errands, shopping and off-site devotional services is provided. Small pets are welcomed.

Map of Arbor Terrace Naperville