Heritage Woods of Moline

Reviews of Heritage Woods of Moline

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Woods of Moline

November 03, 2014

By Rita26

I have been here at Heritage Woods for about five months. It’s very nice and clean, and it’s like brand new. Everything is shipshape, just really in good condition. The staff is wonderful. I had a death in my life a week ago with my 8-year-old granddaughter and they were so good to me and made sure that I got everything I needed as far as food when I didn’t want to leave my room to eat. They were very caring about that. They have things to do here every day and every week. The bus goes out to the shopping for the people that want to go and they have cards, brain, and guessing games like titles of songs, and it’s just something all the time if you want to do it. Their food is from a menu I would assume from the government and they have to follow a guideline of what to cook. The meals are mediocre, but it’s something you have to adjust.

Costs for Heritage Woods of Moline

Payment options

• Check

• State Licenses: Illinois

About Heritage Woods of Moline

Heritage Woods of Moline provides a wonderful residential alternative to a nursing home or to struggling alone at home.

At Heritage Woods of Moline, residents:

Live in the privacy of his/her own apartment, which has been conveniently designed for senior living. Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified staff are on duty 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Support services, such as three daily meals, housekeeping and laundry, are also included.

Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities. A full array of amenities and helpful services will make your days fulfilled and comfortable for you and your family.

A financial assistance program is available to those who qualify, making Heritage Woods of Moline’s lifestyle affordable to all. If you or a loved one would benefit from our assisted lifestyle community, but are concerned about financial arrangements, please do not hesitate to ask our staff about this financial assistance program.

The Supportive Living Program is available in Illinois for seniors 65 or older who need help maintaining their independence regardless of their financial resources. Seniors on Medicaid who only receive minimum Social Security income can qualify.

Map of Heritage Woods of Moline