The Carrington at Lincolnwood

Assisted Living Reviews for The Carrington at Lincolnwood

Independent Living Reviews for The Carrington at Lincolnwood

October 02, 2019

By Barbara

If we're going to move, we'd probably go to The Carrington at Lincolnwood. It's close to us personally and to our interests, the place is very new and very nice, I've been there a couple of times and I have a contact there. It goes from a regular retirement community, to assisted living, to memory care so that's pretty well covered although it doesn't have skilled nursing. It's very pleasant, it has very nice grounds and we can take the dogs. I have not eaten there but my friends who live there say that the food is very good. You can go to the dining area if you're in the regular retirement community. The assisted area also have their own communal dining facility. They have lots of stuff, they have a pool, exercise facilities and classes. When I was there there's a committee of people there, and their summer thing is showing classic movies in their little movie theater. It's a very nice community with very nice people. The representative that I've dealt with is very nice, but it seems the staff is very attentive and pleasant. It's not really perfect or anything, but for me I have found it very pleasant. And if I would have to go to a retirement community, it's definitely one that I would consider.

June 18, 2019

By James

The Carrington at Lincolnwood was very well put together. It's a newer facility and it's very comprehensive. They have newer rooms and newer equipment. The layout is very open, very sunny, and has more open spaces. We saw the exercise area, the pool area, and a list of their activities. They were playing bingo when I was there and they had a big projection of it for people that have visual problems. They were doing a lot more accommodations for various people with various disabilities. All the doors had automatic entries. I was very impressed with the staff. They seemed to know all the residents. The menu looked good, and the dining area was very attractive, very sunny, light, and spacious. They have Alzheimer's care there as well.

March 29, 2019

By Dalia

My father moved into The Carrington at Lincolnwood, and it’s a brand-new place. They have the basic services everybody has, and if you want extra services, you have to pay for it, which is fine. They have 2 meals a day which are included, and my father finds it more than enough. They have quite a few activities, physical as well as recreational activities, and he’s settling down and getting adjusted. They only open 9 months ago, and it’s not full yet. There’s nothing really bad there, it’s a beautiful place, and the grounds are beautiful. They seemed to be very accommodating, it’s very easy for my father to deal with them, and get what he needs. The apartments are not spacious, but they’re comfortable, and have a nice kitchen and balcony. It’s a beautiful dining area, it’s very clean and very nice, but they have a little bit of a problem with staff turnover. The food is okay, it’s not 5-star cuisine, but it’s okay.

October 23, 2017

By Niccole G.

The Carrington at Lincolnwood was an excellent facility with beautiful grounds. The young lady who assisted us was excellent, specific to what my mother needed, and cared a lot about the family. She was great. The property was immaculate and each apartment was spacious and perfect for my mom. It was a very beautiful place. They had everything and anything that you could think of that your loved one would want, like a swimming pool, a workout room, and four places to eat. The community was very safe and provided EMS assistance on the grounds. They also had transitional living, so if my mom needed to move out of independent living into any assisted care, they had that available. It was perfect. The staff was fabulous, very friendly, and attentive. They care and wanted to know everything about my mom. It was fantastic.

Memory Care Reviews for The Carrington at Lincolnwood

• Pool

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: Pending

About The Carrington at Lincolnwood

The Carrington at Lincolnwood is an all-new retirement community offering everything you could expect, and more than you could dream of. From the inside out and the ground up, The Carrington has been purposefully planned and designed to provide more. More security. More services. More amenities. All in a modern and urban setting close to what you love in and around the Lincolnwood area.

Located in the heart of Lincolnwood, the quality and design of The Carrington join to create incomparable livability and a service-rich environment of Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. It is a community focused on new opportunities for growth, connection, security, and choice. The Carrington at Lincolnwood truly is the retirement lifestyle whose time has come for the area’s diverse population of seniors and their families.

Creating a multi-acre senior living community in the very heart of a highly desirable area like Lincolnwood is a rare opportunity. While only minutes from businesses and shopping, cultural opportunities, houses of worship and medical and professional offices, the landscaped 13-acre, pedestrian-friendly campus of The Carrington at Lincolnwood offers a respite and oasis unto itself. Without question, this is the time and the place for an ideal senior lifestyle that is nearby, and nearly perfect.

We believe positive living helps residents remain as self-reliant as possible, even when health challenges arise. The Carrington’s three distinct lifestyle options of Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care was intentionally planned to ease life transitions. All on the same campus, all amongst trusted staff and familiar surroundings, all available should the need for a higher level of service or care ever be necessary.

The complete range of amenities, services, programs, and care – nothing short of extraordinary – are available with a simple monthly payment, so you stay in control of your finances, with no entrance fees or buy-ins.

At the heart of The Carrington at Lincolnwood lies an intrinsic and uncompromised commitment to you – assurances from Life Care Services®, An LCS® Company. LifeSTYLE Promise® is a pledge to make the interests and needs of each resident top priority, and Extraordinary Impressions®, a continuous focus on a culture of hospitality.

The Carrington at Lincolnwood is a community within the greater Lincolnwood community – especially for senior adults who desire a retirement lifestyle characterized by warmth and familiarity, but with a next-generation approach to senior living. Safety, security, efficiency and beauty have been designed into every facet, allowing The Carrington to blend seamlessly into the visual and cultural fabric of the Lincolnwood area.

Map of The Carrington at Lincolnwood