Salem Village Nursing & Rehab

Salem Village Nursing & Rehab (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Salem Village Nursing & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Salem Village Nursing & Rehab

November 05, 2014

Salem Village was recommended by a lawyer I was dealing with. The staff was fine, the rooms were small but the place has a good reputation. The dining room was simple and I guess there is enough room for the residents, but it’s not really spacious. There was a girl playing, passing balloons around that’s all I noticed. The rooms must be improved.

August 08, 2014

By pvg

I just got out Monday 08/04/14. I am only 47 years old and injured in an accident. I was on the physical therapy floor 2nd floor. I feel the staff is very caring and tried to help people when needed. I recieved physical therapy everyday Monday through Friday. The physical therapist are good at what they do and are patient with you. Just a few complaints though. THe furnishings are very dated. I feel the food could be better quality with better choices. I have food allergies and Hector was very accommadating to my needs. I was able to bring my own food. They have a small eating area with a stove the residents can use. Also, by the physical therapy rooms, there is a room with a washer and dryer the residence can use.

June 22, 2012

By crazy4binx

We placed my mother in a nursery home due to her lack of mobility. We chose this home in particular because it being close to our home. My mom is currently involved in physical therapy, through a separate company. The CNA's that have worked with my mom have all been extremely nice and very easy to get a long with as well as trust while family isn't visiting. The nurses are kind and show a lot of support for my mother as well as the rest of the family. They have made mistakes but all little ones which have been corrected. Most importantly, my mom likes her caretakers very much. Now, we don't see any doctors on a regular basis and some times, it seems as though too many people are involved with decision making and that seems to be the cause of all the mistakes. Regardless, Salem Village is a very trustworthy facility. When a mistake is made, they own up and correct it as soon as possible.

May 03, 2012

By amh1111

i had to deliver somethings to a couple of residents in salem village. when first walking in you are in a reception area. the receptionist was very nice and helpful.she gave us directions and we were on our way. the halls and dining area from what we could see were not decorated and quite sterile looking. we got lost a couple times and had to ask directions from 2 different people. one of them was very nice and the other not so much. the patients are allow to bring thier belongings with them to make their rooms theirs which is a huge plus. over all i would say that this is a very nice place

About Salem Village Nursing & Rehab

Salem Village Nursing & Rehab is a senior living provider in Joliet, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Salem Village Nursing & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Salem Village Nursing & Rehab