Chestnut Square at the Glen

Reviews of Chestnut Square at the Glen

Independent Living Reviews for Chestnut Square at the Glen

December 29, 2016

By Diane251023

Chestnut Square at the Glen was very nice. I liked the cleanliness, the friendliness, and the things that they offered. They had planned activities, trips, a beauty salon, and an enticing dining experience. The place was close to shopping.

November 07, 2012

By Bonnie 1

My parents are moving into The Chestnut. It's pretty new, only nine years old. It has activities and dining, a business center and it's close to the community in Glenview. It's clean and it has nice views, and they like the people there. I hope my parents won't be as isolated as they were in their home and that they will take part in activities to keep them more stimulated, more alive, and active longer.

July 29, 2011

By Dianeherrm

My father lived here for 4 hrs, we were very pleased with the facility and staff. It was his home for 4 yrs and it was a welcoming warm setting. They provided a life line connected with the phone which he needed and used. Partners in Healthcare has a office in chestnut so as he needed more care they were avaiable to add assistance (for a fee). When my father was in the hospital they visited and asked if they needed or could arrange interim care. The amenities were great and the attentiveness to making this your home was so appreciated by my dad and definitely by myself!

About Chestnut Square at the Glen

Chestnut Square at the Glen is a senior living provider in Glenview, Illinois that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Chestnut Square at the Glen for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chestnut Square at the Glen