Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor

Reviews of Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor

June 26, 2014

By Mary87330550

The person who showed me the apartment at Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor was excellent. She was a very nice person, and she gave me thorough information about the facility. She also showed me one of the apartments, which was OK, but it was kind of small for me because of the kitchen. I just wanted a better kitchen. The facility is clean, and I could see that the residents are friendly. It was a nice enough place.

My name is Lisa Reed and I am the Vice President of Operations for the Senior Suites. I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your tour of Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor. I’m pleased to read you were very satisfied with our community staff and the information provided. I am however, sorry to hear that the kitchen of the apartment you toured did not meet your size expectations. We often find that our residents downsize prior to the move and thus ultimately the space is more than sufficient. In addition to your apartment we also have a spacious and well-appointed community room, which is available for socializing with other residents and can be reserved for family functions. In additional to the location in Ravenswood we have over 20 Senior Suites in Chicago if this location did not fully meet your expectations.

I can be reached at 312-673-4508 if you have any questions.

May 17, 2012

By commercesd

The Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the exterior. Our aunt has lived in the region for quite a while and would like to stay in touch with friends and family easily. We especially liked the park-like atmosphere of the grounds. Our aunt loves to tend the garden and we could see that she would be impressed as well. The patio areas also had ample places to host private parties. The main foyer had a lovely receiving area, reminiscent of a quaint country home. The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. Events and outings scheduled include anything you can imagine - from restaurants, to art museums, the library, which our aunt particularly enjoys, to local films and crafts, fine dining and theater. They also host monthly birthday parties for residents at the facility which they encourage friends and family to attend. The living suites were all a nice size and did not seem cramped. They were also beautifully decorated. We could see that our aunt would be comfortable in any one of them. Each unit had individually controlled temperatures. The dining areas have many options. From more intimate to communal dining, resident can choose whatever they like - in addition to hosting guests in their own spaces. The food choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered continually. In all, this is a lovely facility with caring and attentive staff. All of the resident's needs appear to be met easily and efficiently, in a friendly and caring manner. It was clear that the residents enjoy living here.

Costs for Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor

Photos of Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor

Services and Amenities of Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor

• Fee Structure Extra: Cha Choice Housing Voucher Program

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor

Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor in Chicago offers 81 studio and one bedroom affordable senior apartment homes with an array of desirable amenities. Income qualified residents, 62 years old and better, enjoy complimentary laundry facilities, spacious, well appointed community areas designed for opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie as well as Wellness Everyday programs throughout the month. Schedule a tour and visit our Ravenswood Manor affordable income housing community today.

*Residents must financially qualify for the community and the apartment for which they reside. Rental rates are based on availability, the specific income designation for the specific apartment and the applicant’s income. Rate and income levels are determined and monitored by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Map of Senior Suites of Ravenswood Manor