Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

Arbor Terrace of East Cobb (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

February 26, 2015

I have been to Arbor Terrace, and it was really lovely. They have a resident little dog -- a very small friendly dog -- which I think is important. The environment was very bright, open, and stately. It gives you a very secure feeling and very solid. It’s beautiful. The staff was young, helpful, and energetic. In fact, they contacted me after I left with that help from a geriatric consultant because my husband’s diagnosis was initially incorrect, we were just lost as to how to handle it, and they were very helpful. They were wonderful and great. They have two levels of memory care: assisted living -- which is standard assisted living -- and then they have what they called bridge memory care which is kind of in between assisted living and memory care. From that unit, you can either stay there or go on to memory care or back to assisted living; it’s really kind of nice. They have full memory care as well. It was clean, it didn’t smell bad, and it was very pretty. I really like the artwork, they put a lot of money for the décor, and they have lovely courtyards, outdoor places, and gardens. Nobody gets lost. Another good thing about it is that they have just gotten their assisted living license. They have just moved from a personal care home to an assisted living.

January 26, 2015

By Stacy5

I like Arbor Terrace because they have a lock off feature in the front. You have to put a code to get in which was nice. Their rooms was larger also, probably larger than any other facility. I would feel comfortable putting my family in the room. It has a water feature outside that my dad can look at, and the staff seemed like they were just happy to be there. I really liked it.

January 27, 2014

I have been in Arbor Terrace since August. I like it very much. It's very clean, the dining room is very nice. I have two daughters. One is in Kennesaw, one is in Johns Creek so this was the middle. The food is something I don't want to discuss. I don't like the food, that's the only bad thing about it. The accommodations are fine. The staff is great, I have nothing but praise for them. They have bingo, exercise and trivia night. They have people come, play the piano and sing. There is always something going on.

November 02, 2012

By caring58115050

I chose Arbor Terrace for my grandmother because of the location, its cleanliness, the overall facility and the knowledge of the staff. They have walking grounds, courtyards, sitting areas, a barbecue grill. They're family oriented as well. She has her own private bath, private bedroom and she has a sitting area. They provide total care, medications, and meals. Staff could be more knowledgeable when it comes to medication.

March 27, 2012

By MissyHill

My grandmother lived in this assisted living facility for over five years. At first, we really liked the facility. There are numerous fun activities for the residents and the facility itself was nice and clean. My grandmother had a nice apartment to herself and a maid attended and cleaned her room each day.The main issue my grandmother and our family had with the facility was the dining. When she first moved in. she really enjoyed the dining. In fact, my mother and I would visit her for meals on occasion and eat in the dining room. However, soon the quality of the food began to decline. Keep in mind that this facility is extremely expensive. After numerous complaints and conversations, the food really never improved. My grandmother began skipping meals and eating snacks in her room. She passed away in the fall of last year and I was not impressed with how the facility handled it. They never once called to check on her while she was in the hospital. I'm not sure if all facilities are this way or if this was just a bad experience. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

October 14, 2011

By jdeng625

I volunteered at this assisted living home while I was in high school. I thought the facility was very lively and the senior citizens were very enthusiastic about our event. We had a holiday party there and they requested that all the food we brought be sugar-free. This shows that they cared about the health of the citizens. The workers were all very kind and I felt that they really knew what they were doing. The facility was very clean and I saw workers cleaning every time I was there. It is a very well kept up home. I saw a schedule of events that were happening at the facility and it seemed as though they always had something going on. However, there were definitely quieter areas where someone who wanted a little bit more privacy could go. I would definitely trust any of my grandparents at the Savannah Court assisted living home.

August 04, 2011

By ecobb

My mom was a resident at Savannah Court for 17 months until she passed. The staff was amazing, they assisted her in all her activities of daily living. The dining experience was also very good, always offering an alternate meal if she didn't like what was on the menu.They had programs day and night so that the residents could socialize and also use there brains. The nursing staff was great also, they worked hard to insure my mom not only received her meds, but also made sure that she understood what each med was for. The executive director was always available to our family. The facility was also always available.

Memory Care Reviews for Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

Photos of Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

Services and Amenities of Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

Arbor Terrace of East Cobb is a senior living provider in Marietta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Arbor Terrace of East Cobb for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbor Terrace of East Cobb