Amelia Gardens Pch

Reviews of Amelia Gardens Pch

Assisted Living Reviews for Amelia Gardens Pch

July 30, 2019

By Tim Barnes, RN

Took my brother there on a Saturday. Paid over $5k in advance by check. Monday morning the owner was at my bank cashing that check at 9 am. Thirteen minutes latter I get a call stating my brother is sick. I go and find him beaten, febrile, unable to walk. There less than 48 hours! I call 911 to take him to the hospital. There I find out he has a broken hip but no signs of a fall. Owner Joy refused to give a refund. State did a full investigation and found convincing evidence of abuse to support my allegations. Still no refund. RUN FAST and watch your back. Only put your enemies at this place...........

November 29, 2015

By MMT

My mother was a resident here for a year until her death. She received awesome care. She needed assistance with all activities of daily living. She was treated with love and respect. She was not just a resident to them, but a member of the family. The owner and caregivers were super. I would recommend this small group home to anyone looking for small group care for their loved one.

June 15, 2015

By Mr. JH

I like Amelia Gardens II, and I bet other people would too because the people here are as good as they can be. I have my own room, my TV, my computer, my printer, and everything. It is a three-bedroom house.

About Amelia Gardens Pch

Amelia Gardens Pch is a senior living provider in Marietta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Amelia Gardens Pch for more details on services and rates.

Map of Amelia Gardens Pch