Cottonwood Estates

Reviews of Cottonwood Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Cottonwood Estates

May 08, 2015

By Joy27

I chose Cottonwood Estates because it is close to my house, and it’s new and of nice size. The rooms are very spacious and new. The staff is very caring and knows each resident as well as the details about their life. They do have weekly outings and yoga. They also have crafts as well as cultural activities and a movie theater located on campus.

September 18, 2014

By Kristyb

My Mom s a resident of Cottonwood. She moved there from a 4 bedroom house, so it has been a difficult transition for her, but we had high hopes none the less. She has a pretty little apt with a balcony and the building is pretty nice, but you pay a lot for meals at Cottonwood and the meals are just not worth it. They advertise a "chef on staff" but that's nothing but a come on. The food is terrible. What's worse, is that the staff intimidates the residents into being in the Dining room AT THE APPOINTED HOUR, BY GOD!! My mother was going to be 6 minutes late for lunch, and if I hadn't been there with her, she wouldn't have gone to the Dining room to eat. Cottonwood treats the residents like cattle. Breakfast is good, they can order what they want, but then 4 hours later Cottonwood serves up "dinner" at 12:30 when the residents are still full from breakfast. Then when they're hungry at 5:30 they dole out sandwiches and something they call soup. Have you ever seen pea soup with 2 peas in it? That's Cottonwood's style, absolutely no style whatsoever.

October 11, 2013

By Diane40

My mom is in Cottonwood Estates now. It's a brand new facility. I found them through an online senior directory. I chose this place because the price includes everything, e.g. meals, transportation, laundry, housekeeping, etc. The apartment that she has there is great! She is really enjoying it. It doesn't have a kitchen so she has to eat in the dining room with everyone else and that's okay with us because my mom doesn't really want to cook. Also they provide three chef-cooked meals a day. Regarding activities, she has been doing a couple of things here and there.

About Cottonwood Estates

Cottonwood Estates is a senior living provider in Alpharetta, Georgia that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Cottonwood Estates for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cottonwood Estates