Palm Garden of Winter Haven

Reviews of Palm Garden of Winter Haven

Nursing Home Reviews for Palm Garden of Winter Haven

March 16, 2019

By Sherri

Palm Garden was a very clean, nice facility, and it was nicely decorated. The rooms were plain, mom shared a room, and they only have a toilet, sink, and bathroom. They have no paintings on the wall, they had 2 TVs, and a clock in all the rooms. It’s kept really clean, the rehab side is all updated and new, but the long term side is a work in progress. They’re trying to get all the rooms redone. They have bingo, coffee and news every morning, and they have activities, like putting puzzles together, or a speaker would come in, and they also have movie day. There’s always something to keep them occupied. The staff is good. It's covered by insurance.

June 24, 2017

By investigationneeded

They changed my mother's medications, and would not even tell her what medications they were giving her when she directly asked them. They allowed my mother to have a heart attack. Once she called me and I arrived, I saw she did not look well. After I asked 5 times, and getting ready to call 911 myself, they finally called. Control patients by drugging them semi-unconscious.

May 10, 2016

By PatriciaNOBFH

I put my mother in Palm Garden. It’s very nice, and the people are very good. Their dining area is very nice, like going into a restaurant. I eat there with my mother every day and everything I’ve eaten is very good. I would recommend it to anyone. The staff people are very knowledgeable and very good with the patients. Mom gets confused, but that’s her dementia. Otherwise, she’s very comfortable there.

March 07, 2015

By Jerry43

Palm Garden of Winter Haven is excellent. The people working there were very good. It was for my sister when she had rehab. The physical therapy was very good. They have a shared room, and it was adequate. It is bigger than a normal hospital room. They did a very good job because it did not smell, and it was very clean.

Services and Amenities of Palm Garden of Winter Haven

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Palm Garden of Winter Haven

Welcome to Palm Garden of Winter Haven, a provider of nursing and rehabilitation services to the community for the past 20 years. Palm Garden has a professional staff of stable employees who provide long term care, short term recovery, rehabilitation, and outpatient therapy. The center is also utilized as a clinical training facility by local schools and colleges for future RN's, LPN's and CNA's. The Medical Director is Board Certified in Family Practice and gives presentations to the families and residents monthly. The Medical Consultant of Rehabilitation is based at Winter Haven Hospital. Other physicians practicing in the center are board certified in Internal Medicine.

Map of Palm Garden of Winter Haven