Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona

Reviews of Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona

Assisted Living Reviews for Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona

February 25, 2017

By engineerFL

I toured this facility recently while looking at options for my mother and I have to say that they have done a great job building it. I really felt like I could trust the management team and they are all very knowledgeable and experienced. Their activities sounded good. The food was good- we actually had a meal right from the resident's menu. They have a very nice screened-in outdoor area right on a golf course. The inside is beautiful and laid out perfectly for someone with Alzheimer's/dementia. We haven't decided to move my mom into a home yet, but Generations will certainly be a solid option when we make that move.

When you are ready to make a decision we will be here to assist. Thank you so much considering our community!

February 24, 2017

By FL Villager

I visited this facility on a bus tour that the Tri-County Caregiver Resource Center puts on. Wow, oh wow is all I need to say. This home is absolutely beautiful- especially on the inside. The rooms are spacious, the layout of the house is perfect for someone with Alzheimer's or dementia. The administrator, Dell, is very experienced, having served as administrator in several of the large institutional-type Assisted Living and Memory Care facilities around The Villages. This home is right on the Lake Miona golf course. I've already told my kids where to send me when it's my time! This place is very clean, comfortable, and modern. They even have a private weather center that monitors the climate and conditions on the property both inside and outside.

Thank you so much for your kind reviews. We are excited about the home-based concept for memory care residents and ensuring that their needs are met by offering quality care for each person! Please feel free to visit us at any time.

Memory Care Reviews for Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona

February 03, 2019

By BeckyFL

My mom is a longtime resident and we are thrilled with the care that she receives. She has made lasting friendships with residents and staff. We know she is in great hands.

February 01, 2019

By pdtx

The best Memory Care in The Villages. I've heard it from others and have seen it myself. Recommended by both our primary care physician and neurologist. Even our pharmacy had heard of them and said Generations is the best provider of Memory Care in the area.

January 30, 2019

By davyboy

This is the very best Memory Care Assisted Living facility anywhere near The Villages. Staff are very well trained and very service-oriented. Management responds to inquiries and the facility is meticulously maintained.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Questions about Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona

What safety features or security measures does Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona offer to assisted living residents?

Keypad entry Delayed egress exit door 6ft privacy fence surrounding property Surveillance video camera system in common areas Fire sprinklers Fire alarm system

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona during daytime and nighttime hours?

Day care staff-to-resident ratio- 1 staff for every 3 residents Night care staff-to-resident ratio:-1 staff for every 6 residents

If Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Dogs are evaluated for appropriateness and may have access to common areas, including patio and backyard, as well as resident bedroom.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

2 staff during the day 1 staff during the night

What safety features or security measures does Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona provide to protect residents who wander?

Describe the neighborhood around Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona is located in a beautiful residential neighborhood right on the Miona Lake Golf Course.

Costs for Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona

Photos of Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona

Services and Amenities of Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona

Generations Senior Living was established in 2016 and operates licensed senior living communities specializing in Memory Care provided by our professional and experienced team. Our upscale residential homes are purposefully built to deliver an environment that is comfortable, familiar, and secure – conditions which are vital for residents experiencing Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other memory impairments. Generations homes provide care for 6 residents through our 4 spacious private rooms and 1 semi-private partitioned room.

Home Features

• Caregiver to Resident staffing ratio from 1:6 to 1:3 – this is how we can provide personalized care
    • Luxurious, Spacious and Secure Modern Home
    • Fire Sprinklers, Alarm, and Emergency Lighting
    • 24 hour Video Monitoring of common areas
    • 24 hour care; 7 days a week
    • Fresh, Nutritious Meals served Family-Style
    • An Engaging Activities Program that Promotes Creative Stimulation and that Residents Enjoy

Contact Generations today to learn more about our personalized approach to Memory Care Assisted Living through the wide range of services offered at our homes.

Map of Generations Senior Living at Lake Miona