Palm Garden of Vero Beach

Reviews of Palm Garden of Vero Beach

Nursing Home Reviews for Palm Garden of Vero Beach

November 18, 2016

By Karen1122

This is a TOP NOTCH facility. I was just discharged recently and I didn't want to leave. The private rooms and bathrooms are absolutely gorgeous. Its very similar to being in a hotel. The staff are all very friendly and got me up and walking quickly again. The therapy gym is like working out at a regular gym with all new equipment. The food was actually really good surprisingly. Overall, I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone.

August 23, 2016

By Tammy235313

Palm Garden is an excellent place. I would live there forever if I could. The food needs improvement. They have a memory center and accept Medicaid. Their dementia unit is a locked down room. They played bingo, church services, and music. They keep you busy.

September 26, 2014

My mom is at Palm Garden of Vero Beach, and she really likes the place. The facility is super clean. They rotate the nurses a lot and everybody is super nice to her. They are really nice and they help you with just about everything that you want to know. They have three nice meals a day and tons of activities. It's sort of a hospital setting, and they accept Medicare/Medicaid.

March 13, 2012

By Kelly2

I volunteered at this nursing home in Vero Beach, Florida. The staff were very helpful and nice and provided several activities for the elderly. Each day of the week there was some type of hands-on activity such as drawing, games involving a beach ball, playing musical instruments. A lot of the people in this nursing home were very ill or unable to move about by themselves so as little activity as blowing bubbles was a thrill to them. It just really made me happy to see a group of staff so hands-on and excited to start everyday. You could definitely tell the difference it made to the patients.

Services and Amenities of Palm Garden of Vero Beach

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Palm Garden of Vero Beach

Located where citrus trees are abundant, ageless palm trees stand tall, and a gentle breeze from the Atlantic caresses the senses, Palm Garden of Vero Beach offers a unique blend of modern technology and "old fashion values". Palm Garden is newly renovated, providing a bright, clean and safe environment for our patients.

Map of Palm Garden of Vero Beach