Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

August 13, 2014

By Rachel14

My mother-in-law had ended up back in the hospital. Sunset Lake Health and Rehabilitation Center provides high level nursing care. They're taking good care of her. It's been a good experience. We've been happy with the care she receives. The building is very clean and the bathrooms are well kept. It doesn't have any smell or odor. The staff is very caring and they have expressed interest in her past. They try to engage her a little bit more in activities. They're interested in their patients and we've been happy with that.

July 12, 2013

By Jan17

When my husband needs skilled nursing care, Sunset Lake Health and Rehabilitation Center was the only one that I felt I really want to keep him in. It is close to our home. He has been there about a month now and he has seemed well adjusted. He has a large room there. Just before he moved in, they did a total refurbishment of their entire building inside. Everything is freshly painted. All is new floors and walls. Everything is all smooth and even, shiny and pretty. They also re-did their garden and it is beautiful. What I like best about this facility is that all of their staff, whatever their position, are always smiling. This is what I like best about this facility. There are also a lot of different activities for people to participate in. They do cook-outs and they have different types of musical concerts almost every week. They also have church services there. A lot of their residents are all smiles being there.

July 28, 2012

By sadfamilymember

Think before sending any member of your falily to Sunset Lake...They will end up with bed sores, I will be reporting sunset lakes to the State

October 14, 2011

By Greeneerg

The first thing I noticed about this place was that there was a very adequate staff presence in all areas of the building. I found it very difficult to escape the staff actually. This is something that struck me as uncommon. And all of the staff seemed happy and well fed; which makes me think they are well paid. Which makes me think the place is expensive. I think of that as quite a compliment though. If a place looks like it cost a lot to keep it up, then it is probably doing something right. All of the guests here seemed comfortable and as content as they could possibly be. If I ever need to be in a nursing or rehab situation, then this is the facility I will choose. (provided that i can afford it). = )

About Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Venice, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center