Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

October 14, 2011

By Greeneerg

The first thing I noticed about this place was that there was a very adequate staff presence in all areas of the building. I found it very difficult to escape the staff actually. This is something that struck me as uncommon. And all of the staff seemed happy and well fed; which makes me think they are well paid. Which makes me think the place is expensive. I think of that as quite a compliment though. If a place looks like it cost a lot to keep it up, then it is probably doing something right. All of the guests here seemed comfortable and as content as they could possibly be. If I ever need to be in a nursing or rehab situation, then this is the facility I will choose. (provided that i can afford it). = )

Services and Amenities of Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center

Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Venice, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunset Lake Health And Rehabilitation Center