Habana Health Care Center

Reviews of Habana Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Habana Health Care Center

March 08, 2016

By My Auntie

This is one of worst nursing homes, I have come across having worked as a nurse in a nursing home and also in a busy medical hospital. They do not answer their phones I have an Aunt in this place. I live in England and like to speak to my aunt who's all alone since her husband passing , they answer the phone then put you on hold. I am ring now been holding for the last 30 minutes. The Saff are so rude

October 20, 2015

By Teresa123

My mother has been here for weeks after coming out of a sugar coma. This facility is not properly cleaned. She shares a toilet with 3 other people and it is not properly disinfected after use. But for a few CNAs, most staff are unprofessional. I have found a pill in her bed and inconsistency in her care. They doctors and staff tell you (the family) that they will provide a service and unless you are there every step of the way, these things do not happen. They are understaffed and ill prepared.

December 07, 2014

By Amanda C C

Do not take your loved ones here. My grandmother is in the hospital hanging on by a thread because of their blatant neglect. WE had to call 911 to help her. Unacceptable!

Services and Amenities of Habana Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Habana Health Care Center

Habana Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Tampa, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Habana Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Habana Health Care Center