Angels Senior Living at South Tampa

Reviews of Angels Senior Living at South Tampa

Assisted Living Reviews for Angels Senior Living at South Tampa

August 06, 2014

By Brenda42

Adams House was a smaller facility and it only had 50 people. It was nice. It looked clean and well maintained. It had two floor and the residents needed to use the elevator, which I didn't like very much. They had two separate dining room and I didn't like them. I guess it was the layout of the facility that I didn't like. If you were using a wheelchair or a walker, it wasn't really maneuverable. It didn't seem it had a lot going on, but they had activities. The staff was very nice. They answered all my questions and gave me a nice tour. When I walked in there, it was mealtime, but nobody was talking and the dining room was quiet. It was kind of depressing. The residents weren't lively and vibrant. My mother was still very active and it didn't seem like a fit to her.

July 31, 2013

By sgessman

We went to Adams House and it was clean and they had activities, but it was a nursing home. The staff was very friendly and very appreciative. The rooms were more like hospital rooms. If they needed a nursing home, I would recommend it to them.

November 10, 2011

By virtual reader

I am a friend of a resident of Adams House of Tampa. In general I thought the facility was better than average. When you first pull up, you will notice that the grounds are not well cared for as they could be and there is definitely not enough parking for visitors since the employees take up most of the parking spaces. I do like that you can sit out on the porch in chairs and visit and I do like the fact that Adams House of Tampa is in a nice neighborhood. Once you go inside though there is no private visitation area, the seating is next to the front door and only a few places to sit. Also the chairs and sofa did not smell fresh and did have stains on cushions. The residents did like their meals as everything is home cooked and looks and smells very appetizing. I noticed the staff were very friendly and really seemed to care about the residents. All in all, I would definitely recommend Adams House of Tampa to everyone.

Costs for Angels Senior Living at South Tampa

Photos of Angels Senior Living at South Tampa

Services and Amenities of Angels Senior Living at South Tampa

• About Angels Senior Living at South Tampa

Welcome to Angels Senior Living at South Tampa

Angels Senior Living at South Tampa is a leader in providing Tampa’s seniors with superb assisted living in a home-like environment. Our team of caregivers is trained in both exceptional healthcare and personalized customer service. Our goal, each and every day, is to provide the care, comfort, and respect that we would give to our own family members.

Since opening our doors in 1991, we are honored to have served over 300 seniors and their families in the Tampa Bay community and value the opportunity to care for countless more in the coming years.

Due to overwhelming demand and our desire to provide extraordinary care and service for local seniors, Fall 2013 welcomes the long awaited expansion to Angels Senior Living at South Tampa. This 14-room addition is first class and includes many innovative solutions to help seniors live longer and happier lives. The entire building received a new facade of Southern White Board to allow the facility to fit seamlessly into the surrounding historic mansions of Bayshore, Palma Ceia and Hyde Park.

Building Highlights:

• State-of-the-Art 9,500 sf, 2 story facility
    • Interior and exterior common areas including a lounge, library, and outdoor walking deck with resident garden and majestic shade trees
    • 14 spacious private and semi-private rooms provide a homey and caring atmosphere where we can live our motto, “Small Enough to Know You, Large Enough to Serve You”
    • Innovative “Activity Focused” floor plans than minimize the use of hallways. We want to everyone to feel at home, not at a hotel
    • Upgraded ceiling heights ranging from 9’4″” on the 2nd floor to 10′ + on the 1st floor
    • A new Dining Room provides fine dining options
    • Resident Lounge with customized wood flooring throughout
    • Concrete and steel construction to ensure safety
    • Abundant natural light to ensure a lively atmosphere
    • Technologically advanced windows with built-in insulation and Low-E glass to ensure resident comfort at all times
    • Crown moulding in all common areas
    • Large elevator (4′ 6″ X 6′ 10″ clear area) for easy access between floors
    • Building is rated to withstand 150 mph wind loads to ensure resident safety
    • Latest technology building security and wireless system
    • Latest technology in building fire safety, including a building sprinkler system Compliant with the Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards for easy and safe resident movement

A Variety of Luxurious Floor plans and Easy access to indoor and outdoor entertainment, dining, lounge and patio areas. All rooms and common areas are ADA/Handicapped Compliant, including roll-in showers for enhanced safety As Always.

• Fit All Tastes
    • 4 spacious floor plans, 2 closets per room
    • Plantation Shutters in all rooms and common areas
    • Kohler plumbing fixtures
    • All-Inclusive Pricing. We never charge for “Level of Care” fees so that your budgeting is simple and straightforward
    • Angels Senior Living at South Tampa - a trusted name in the Tampa community for over 21 years
    • Lighthouse Healthcare Group - a management team with over 350 years of experience that is committed to providing exceptional healthcare and customer service
    • Locally Owned, Professionally Operated

Thank you for your interest in Adams House Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Angels Senior Living at South Tampa