Stuart Nursing & Restorative Care Center

Stuart Nursing & Restorative Care Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Stuart Nursing & Restorative Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Stuart Nursing & Restorative Care Center

July 22, 2014

Mother is in Stuart Nursing and Restorative Care Center. It's close to my home, and I knew a number of people who had been in there, so I had good references. The staff is very good. They have activities. I know they have music. I have seen them do table shuffleboard. They have bingo. She has her nails done. They have arts and crafts. One thing that I like is some people have to stay in bed because of their problems, but the ones that don't have to be there, they get them right up and they're in a wheelchair and they're doing stuff. They have a floor that's lockdown, and they also have the front desk, too, so residents just can't go outside without someone.

April 25, 2013

By Liebs

My mom has Alzheimer's (diagnosed in 2004). She has been a resident here about 3 years now. When our Alzheimer Association Counselor told us it was time for her to be in a full fledged Nursing Home Stuart Nursing was recommended to us by a friend. I wasn't impressed from the outside, but when I walked in everywhere I looked was bright and cheery and lots of sitting areas with floor to ceiling windows looking out to garden sitting areas. I'm there quite often as it's only 2 miles from work and 2 miles from home (lucky me!). I have NEVER had a day it smelled, or looked dirty. I love the staff, I love the Doctor they have. I could go on, but I'll just say this place has been a total blessing for us!

September 26, 2012

By scubagurl

Dirty, smelly and the people that work there are rough with the patients.

Services and Amenities of Stuart Nursing & Restorative Care Center

About Stuart Nursing & Restorative Care Center

Stuart Nursing & Restorative Care Center is a senior living provider in Stuart, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stuart Nursing & Restorative Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stuart Nursing & Restorative Care Center