Salerno Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Salerno Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Salerno Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center

June 04, 2014

By Chary than

They kept mom for a month after she was done being treated, lied about test results, refused to return calls to the nurse practitioner or doctor, etc. I fear their purposes are to drain Medicare dollars instead of having the goal of patient treatment

October 18, 2013

Mom fell, broke her hip and went into Salerno Bay. They had people there that cared for the people. She got good care medically and the staff was very good. They were understanding and sweet and they were changing mom. She is doing good now. Everything was good about them except the food. The food was terrible but they had some really good biscuits.

October 16, 2013

Before my father passed away, he was in rehab at Salerno Bay Manor. I actually found Salerno through Caring.com. I checked them out and a few other places and I chose them. I chose them because I saw their overall care for their patients and they're doing a good job. My father was only there for two months but he was comfortable there. The staff was really good. They responded very well to my father's needs at that time. He needed high-level care, but they were super responsive to him. They took really good care of him. Their meals were good too. He was in a private room at that time. It was really nice, spacious, and very clean. He had a really comfortable bed. Regarding activities, they were doing all kinds of different things. They did have them posted on their board. However, the only thing my father was able to do was go to their rehab a couple of times to try to learn to walk again. They did have a really nice rehabilitation center as far as speech and physical therapy. They just did a good overall job with my father. As a whole, what I like best about this place is their overall care for their patients. They just made you feel like you're at home. In fact, when it comes down to it, I would put my mother in there.

June 11, 2013

By Rcharles

My father was in their care for over four months - first for rehab after an operation and then, permanently, as he was afflicted with Alzheimer's disease and could not come home. I cannot begin to describe the sense of compassion and care that dad was treated to on a daily basis. These people were and are truly outstanding.

Photos of Salerno Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center

Services and Amenities of Salerno Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Salerno Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center

Salerno Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center provides a variety of nursing and rehabilitation services for the residents of Martin, St. Lucie and Palm Beach Counties. This skilled nursing facility is an American Healthcare Association Bronze Award Recipient. The facility is near area hospitals and physician offices, and within walking distance of Historic Port Salerno. The facility also has an enclosed courtyard, landscaped grounds, and butterfly gardens, as well as activities and entertainment. Services include: KCI wound Vac; certified IV therapy services; physical therapy; occupational therapy; speech therapy; restorative nursing therapy; respite care; short term and extended care; and hospice care.

Map of Salerno Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center