Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg

Reviews of Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg

Nursing Home Reviews for Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg

June 08, 2013

By Eva4

My friend Gerald was also a resident of Consulate. It's right off the main road. Activity wise, they offered day trips in certain places, like flea market. They had movie nights, bingo and card games. They also provided physical therapy. The staff were helpful. If there is a person not compatible with him, they would try to move that person. However, I would like the staff to be more aware of their residents because sometimes Gerald would say that the nurses would talk real loud outside his room and he doesn't like that.

April 09, 2013

By George16

I go down to Consulate Healthcare two times a day. Everything is clean and nice. I don't have anything to compare them to, but I'm satisfied with it. Generally, the staff is okay. They have activities but my friend won't do any of them because she's too weak. The food looks okay. However, they could probably pay more attention to the residents there because some of the staff have a tendency to ignore them.

About Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg

Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg is a senior living provider in Seminole, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg for more details on services and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care of St Petersburg