Menorah Manor

Reviews of Menorah Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Menorah Manor

March 02, 2016

By DPLP

I only gave 1 star because was I prompted to give something. I was disappointed in Menorah for my mother in law that was there for short term rehab. Our experience there last year was horrible! The dementia ward had her so doped up that she couldn't rehab and got worse. I really think they were trying to make her become long term care. More money in their pockets. A whole room of staff big shots actually said that her regression was from the fall and hospital stay and that is to be expected, they said with an attitude. So, with an attitude, I told them that was a lie. She was better when she left the hospital and when she was not on the dementia ward. Then, they proceeded to lose all of her clothes! It took me two weeks to get everything back and I still think some was lost forever. I had to fight with them all the way. When she arrived there, they hadn't even had her room cleaned from the last person. The bathroom was horrible and being used by some staff for shaving!!! Im happy to say, we took her home early and she improved greatly without their care. Even her so called worsening dementia improved!

May 01, 2015

Menorah Manor is a very nice nursing home, and they’re very attentive. They’re very thorough and very clean. The food is excellent. The staff is caring, attentive, and friendly.

Services and Amenities of Menorah Manor

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Menorah Manor

Menorah Manor is a senior living provider in Saint Petersburg, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Menorah Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Menorah Manor