Sandhill Gardens Retirement Center

Reviews of Sandhill Gardens Retirement Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Sandhill Gardens Retirement Center

March 21, 2016

By Jill38

Sandhill Gardens Retirement Residence was excellent but too expensive for my mom. I would rate this place very highly. It's wonderful. The staff was great. The food was awesome.

March 02, 2016

By harrye

I visited Sandhill Gardens and thought that it was a very depressing dark place. My parents had lived there, but have since passed, my dad first, hence the necessary visit almost 2 years ago. My mom suffered from dementia and for the short time that I was there and stayed with her until she was moved North; there were several occasions when no help was available after 5pm. Forget the weekends; no help at all! Even though the "emergency strings" were pulled within the apartment no one ever came to see what the problem was. Weekends were the absolute worse, with no one checking on my mom or helping her with her medication! Several items were missing from their apartment including jewelry. It has taken me nearly 2 years to try and come to grips with the negligence I saw at Sandhill. My mom and dad loved the staff and most were very nice to me. The day to day staff were kind and caring; housekeeping and maintenance in particular. I had a problem trusting some staff and to this day wonder what happened to several of my parents items. I hope whomever helped themselves to my parents things enjoyed them. In my opinion, stay away from here. It is a lot of money for very little peace of mind.

April 20, 2015

By Peter31

Sandhill Gardens Retirement is an excellent facility, and their staff is excellent. We spoke to some residents, and they really like the place. They all seemed very happy.

March 21, 2013

By Susan30

When I went to Sandhill Gardens Retirement Center for a visit, I was amazed with the structural designs of the buildings. It was gorgeous. The staff were cordial and helpful. They take the residents bowling, shopping or visit the doctors. But there was extra pay for other services that they don't offer, so it is expensive. I also noticed that the residents looked depressed. I don't think my mother would like it there.

Photos of Sandhill Gardens Retirement Center

• Exercise
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

About Sandhill Gardens Retirement Center

Sandhill Gardens Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Punta Gorda, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Sandhill Gardens Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sandhill Gardens Retirement Center