Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center

March 08, 2017

By mauram7

This rating of one star is not for the nursing staff nor the director nor the caring receptionists.. They all did their job well. This rating is for the social worker who sent my father all the way to Sarasota without notifying us. He is now dying and I'm over an hour away and struggling to be by his side. My mother passed away a week ago and my brother and I did not inform her he was this far otherwise she would have died broken hearted. We received and apology from the weekend receptionist and the director but not ever the social worker.. she had a very lame excuse when speaking to her boss "I thought I called the son!" So for this I think there should be zero stars but I have to put something... we should have been notified where he was going and even if we weren't we should have been given an apology by the person who made the mistake and if that had happened I would not be writing this. I just hope she takes better care of the other clients and families from here on out and I hate that we might have been a lesson to her but, at least, I hope that can come of a pretty disheartening situation...

May 26, 2015

By Rosemary19

Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center is excellent. Everybody is friendly and nice. They have nurses, doctors, and CNAs. They do have some aides, but for the most part, the nurses, doctors, and CNAs take care of all the people. The place is spotless. The grounds are very well kept. The food is excellent. Everybody is also very courteous, professional, and informative.

April 20, 2015

By Peter31

We didn’t care much about Village Place when we visited the facility. The staff were friendly, but we just don’t care about the facility. Their residents seemed happy.

Services and Amenities of Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center

Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Port Charlotte, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center