Haven of Our Lady of Peace

Reviews of Haven of Our Lady of Peace

Nursing Home Reviews for Haven of Our Lady of Peace

August 22, 2016

By Brenda273356

They were great at Haven of Our Lady of Peace and really took care of my mom. They had really good physical therapists who really worked well with her as far as getting her back to her normal activities and everything. I feel they did a good job in the physical and occupational therapy.

August 28, 2013

By John47482750

I would recommend The Haven. They specialize in people that are mentally impaired. We had a lady client there who was an older woman but very active. She is the athletic type, but when she got West Nile virus, she went into The Haven. They thought she was going to die and, I mean, we did too. However, they rehabilitated her to the point now where she is actually able to walk a little bit better and it was just amazing. They're very effective and they do take care of the people in all stages of just anything wrong with them. Their staff is very attentive and caring. They don't just go and put their time in, they did more than punch the clock, which is good. Their rooms tend to be a lot smaller and a lot like hospital rooms. In terms of acvities, they have common areas in each section where people can watch TV together and so on. They really try to keep their patients engaged.

July 31, 2013

By Gladys6

When my dad was in the hospital, Haven of Our Lady of Peace had a bed available for him. So, I took that one because they are one of the best places. It is very nice and it doesn't look like a nursing home. It look like a very big house. Everything is very good and I am very happy. My dad is in a shared room. They have two beds and a private bath. They have a lot of activities. I think the food is very nutritious and the type of food that the elderly people need. They are like homemade food with not many condiments. However, they don't have much of variety, it think they may improve on that. I liked their personnel. I do recommend it to others.

March 28, 2013

By Bandit 574

The staff at The Haven is very friendly and helpful. They have given excellent service to my wife. The rooms are fine and the food is very good. However, it's an older facility. They can improve on their cleanliness.

Services and Amenities of Haven of Our Lady of Peace

About Haven of Our Lady of Peace

Haven of Our Lady of Peace is a senior living provider in Pensacola, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Haven of Our Lady of Peace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Haven of Our Lady of Peace