Bayside Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Bayside Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bayside Health and Rehabilitation Center

September 25, 2014

By SROG!

My aunt is a resident at Bayside Manor. I visit on a daily basis and the facility is clean and there has never been a foul odor of any kind. There is a great outdoor area for the residents to sit in. The staff is friendly, for the most part. There are two dogs at the facility Monday -Friday during the day, the residents really enjoy interacting with them.

August 02, 2013

By AnneRN

STAY AWAY!! Aunt sedated and left unattended in wheelchair. A/C in room broken, Leak in bathroom sink with trash can sitting on towel in floor to catch leaking water. Only light in her room was borken so complete darkness after sun goes down. Crank beds so she was unable to adjust her head as she wanted. had to call for nurse and then wait for them to come in and raise head of bed. No tv, no clock in room.

November 20, 2012

By LouisL717

My wife is on the waiting list in Bayside Manor. The place seemed to be very clean and well-maintained. It was a bright sunshiny place, it has sunrooms on both sides of the building. The staff seemed to be more genuinely concerned and hands down better than the other places that I've visited. The place was a beehive of activities. They had three staff to facilitate activities to entertain the residents and they have a beautiful dog for the pet therapy. The other facilities that I've visited didn't come close to Bayside Manor.

Services and Amenities of Bayside Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Bayside Health and Rehabilitation Center

Bayside Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Pensacola, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Bayside Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bayside Health and Rehabilitation Center