Arcadia Health & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Arcadia Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Arcadia Health & Rehabilitation Center

June 09, 2017

By SusieLynn

The staff at Arcadia provided excellent care to my family member. The nurses and CNAs were always attentive and compassionate. I could not have picked a better place in my family's time of need.

January 14, 2017

I was in the hospital, and then they sent me to Arcadia. I checked out on Friday, and I would never go back there. For the most part, all of their staff members were very lovely, but the management needs to do some improving. They need to update their whole system. The bed I was in was probably older than I am, and I am 84. They were not treating me right for what I asked, and I wasn’t getting better. Because I felt so rotten, I didn’t pay much attention, but I think the cleanliness was fine. They didn’t give me the food I asked for, and they would go back and get me something else, but that needs to be reviewed and improved. The staff was wonderful to me.

December 20, 2016

By Raymona

The staff is always very helpful My daughter is in Long term care and the Nurse and Social Worker are excellent. The food quality could be improved.The food is cold a lot when it's served. The meats are often hard for older residents to chew..It would also be nice if the rooms were larger for long term residents.The space in the room doesn't allow for items from home that may wish to bring.This is important because this will there last home..The addition of a Hair Stylist (who is excellent) make the ladies look so lovely.It would be nice to have more outing and social events for the residents.

August 06, 2015

By Vincent

Arcadia Health and Rehabilitation Center is supposed to be one of the top three in Florida, and it is what we could afford. The staff seems to be really nice, and the food is kind of cold when they get it. The rooms are kind of small, and they look like a plain old hospital room to me, but a lot goes into the caring part, I guess. The nursing staff is really nice.

April 28, 2013

By Escapelady

A great place to put your loved one if you're looking to inherit quickly! Most of the staff is apathetic and neglectful with the DON and Director fully supporting their lack of care.

About Arcadia Health & Rehabilitation Center

Arcadia Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Pensacola, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Arcadia Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arcadia Health & Rehabilitation Center