St. Mark Village

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

2655 Nebraska Avenue, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
St. Mark Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of St. Mark Village

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Mark Village

Independent Living Reviews for St. Mark Village

By Kathy Y.

I have lived at St. Mark Village for almost 12 yrs and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. This is a very special place where we enjoy a warm and friendly atmosphere, a caring Staff, and 5-Star meals. Our LifeCare Residents have the security of knowing we have a home for the rest of our lives, without the headaches of private home ownership. Many activities are offered such as in-house movies, day trips, crafts, bridge, bingo, corn hole toss, Wii bowling, and exercise classes. We also have a pool and hot tub, and In-house Rehab. Apartments vary in sizes and pricing.

By Virginia gal

So happy I moved into Independent Living last year . I feel I am on a cruise daily. Wonderful meals Caring staff and excellent location. Now I do not need to worry when hurricanes approach. My advice do it now for yourself and as a gift to your children

By EKnott

Wonderful facility that took care of my father. Everyone seems really happy which is unusual

February 01, 2021

By Dorothy

St. Mark Village was an older building, and it looked a little shabby to me. The apartments were nice. When you move in they'll repaint and do everything and change the carpet. The carpeting needed replacing in the common hallways. You only meet a few salespeople. The residents seemed happy. They had a pool, but it was not an enclosed pool. We specifically want an enclosed, heated pool. Whenever you go to a facility for a food sample, they give you a good dinner. Who knows what the rest of the stuff is in any of the places.

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Mark Village

September 12, 2015

By Marilyn112877750

My mother's physical therapist had referred us to St. Mark. It is very well-staffed, and the staff is friendly, professional, and caring. And the management responds to us in a timely manner when we have concerns. I am very happy with the facility. They take them on outings to restaurants, and they have birthday parties and entertainment. In the nursing home, the room is probably 100 sq. ft. -- it is small, but you can provide your own furniture, and because it is part of a larger independent and assisted living facility, you had use of other parts of the building. They have beautiful gardens and indoor viewing places, other places to go and be with your family, a beauty salon, and an ice-cream parlor, which we take advantage of. I think their food and dining facility is average; nothing special.

September 19, 2012

By E35

St. Mark Village is relatively well-appointed. The entryways and common spaces are finely decorated and kept clean, and the living quarters are spacious and modern. St. Mark is located close to numerous shops, restaurants, grocery stores and golf courses, and the facility provides local transportation for residents. Considerable effort is put into making residents feel at ease in the facility; dinner menus are comprehensive, staff members are courteous and available around the clock, and the general environment is welcoming for visitors as well. Perhaps the only drawback of the facility and it is, unfortunately, a rather large one is their overall quality of medical care. They are not affiliated with a hospital and are a few miles from the nearest one, but they do have clinicians on staff to take care of patients. I would absolutely recommend the facility to those in good health looking for a quiet place to retire; however, if more comprehensive care is needed, I would look elsewhere.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for St. Mark Village

November 19, 2016

By Robert578407

St Mark Village is very big which I didn't like. They have about 5 or 6 floors; plus it's a buy-in, and they want $80,000 upfront. It's clean and upscale. It's just far too big, and I just don't like how they do business.

April 06, 2016

By Barbara123336450

St. Mark was very nice and very comfortable with awesome staff. The rooms were OK but a little small. Some of the rooms in the assisted living did not have a kitchen, which disappointed my mother, but otherwise, the rooms were fine. They offered the same activities as other places. They had a craft room and played bingo and cards.

June 22, 2012

By jnils11

The center is bright and cheerful, with excellent staff members. The food is fantastic, and the residents definitely live comfortable lives. There are games, movies, and activities provided daily to keep everyone entertained. There is a beautiful greenhouse and courtyard in which many residents spend their afternoons, soaking up the sunlight. The holiday decorations are always gorgeous, and the facility really does go all-out. The patients seem happy and secure, and everyone is always smiling when I visit.

August 08, 2011

By Mom's Big Girl

My mother currently lives in the Memory Care - Assisted Living facility at Saint Mark Village. She has been there for two years and seems (on most days) to enjoy it. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of care she receives and the respect and support the staff shows to her visiting family. I have two sisters in the area who alternately drop by to visit Mom every other day and a brother who sees her about 2x/mo. As I live at considerable distance, I only get to visit once or twice a year -- although as her trustee and POA, I communicate with staff on a frequent basis. ALL of us "kids" have been pleased with the caring environment at Mom's new home. Even when she is forgetful and grumpy, they show patience and kindness in dealing with her.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: 7369, 5340, 1522096

About St. Mark Village

St. Mark Village is a senior living provider in Palm Harbor, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact St. Mark Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Mark Village