St. Mark Village

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Mark Village

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Mark Village

September 12, 2015

By Marilyn112877750

My mother's physical therapist had referred us to St. Mark. It is very well-staffed, and the staff is friendly, professional, and caring. And the management responds to us in a timely manner when we have concerns. I am very happy with the facility. They take them on outings to restaurants, and they have birthday parties and entertainment. In the nursing home, the room is probably 100 sq. ft. -- it is small, but you can provide your own furniture, and because it is part of a larger independent and assisted living facility, you had use of other parts of the building. They have beautiful gardens and indoor viewing places, other places to go and be with your family, a beauty salon, and an ice-cream parlor, which we take advantage of. I think their food and dining facility is average; nothing special.

September 19, 2012

By E35

St. Mark Village is relatively well-appointed. The entryways and common spaces are finely decorated and kept clean, and the living quarters are spacious and modern. St. Mark is located close to numerous shops, restaurants, grocery stores and golf courses, and the facility provides local transportation for residents. Considerable effort is put into making residents feel at ease in the facility; dinner menus are comprehensive, staff members are courteous and available around the clock, and the general environment is welcoming for visitors as well. Perhaps the only drawback of the facility and it is, unfortunately, a rather large one is their overall quality of medical care. They are not affiliated with a hospital and are a few miles from the nearest one, but they do have clinicians on staff to take care of patients. I would absolutely recommend the facility to those in good health looking for a quiet place to retire; however, if more comprehensive care is needed, I would look elsewhere.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for St. Mark Village

August 08, 2011

By Mom's Big Girl

My mother currently lives in the Memory Care - Assisted Living facility at Saint Mark Village. She has been there for two years and seems (on most days) to enjoy it. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of care she receives and the respect and support the staff shows to her visiting family. I have two sisters in the area who alternately drop by to visit Mom every other day and a brother who sees her about 2x/mo. As I live at considerable distance, I only get to visit once or twice a year -- although as her trustee and POA, I communicate with staff on a frequent basis. ALL of us "kids" have been pleased with the caring environment at Mom's new home. Even when she is forgetful and grumpy, they show patience and kindness in dealing with her.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of St. Mark Village

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 02/01/2019

About St. Mark Village

St. Mark Village is a senior living provider in Palm Harbor, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact St. Mark Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Mark Village