Heartland Health Care Center Prosperity Oaks

Heartland Health Care Center Prosperity Oaks (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center Prosperity Oaks

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland Health Care Center Prosperity Oaks

December 30, 2014

Heartland Healthcare was recommended to me by the VA. It was clean, but I thought the therapy room was too small. And I didn't like the fact that you have to punch a code in to get outside into the backyard. I can see all the people trying to remember a bunch of code to get in and out of their backyard. The TVs were way too close to each other, and the rooms were small. I didn't like it. I wasn’t there that long, but from what I've seen, it only looked like there were two nurses to a lot of patients. I really do not feel comfortable. But from what I saw in their menu, it was good. The community was beautiful, and it was very ritzy when you walk in. But to me, looks don't count. I need to see what's going on inside. It was clean and everything. I just wasn’t happy with some of the things I saw. I didn't like some aspects of it.

About Heartland Health Care Center Prosperity Oaks

Heartland Health Care Center Prosperity Oaks is a senior living provider in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland Health Care Center Prosperity Oaks for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care Center Prosperity Oaks