RiverView Senior Resort

Reviews of RiverView Senior Resort

Assisted Living Reviews for RiverView Senior Resort

June 07, 2017

By mortified-in-palm-bay

I recently was considering this to be a new facility for my 83-year old mother. We made a point to go in without appearing TOO financially 'capable' as advised by our attorney, as these places tend to drain every penny of the senior. After the tour, and a couple of 'cracks' that I actually caught; my mother was, literally, demeaned and chastised...by the tour person..and their 'nurse'. We had someone with us from another business, who caught more of it than I did, but when it was pointed out to me, I was livid. Besides the room being a glorified, overpriced hotel room...the character of the people in charge is frankly..scary. This is supposed to be a place a family can rest assured their loved one is cared for...not judged. (I'd love to compare bank accounts. My husband and I are both in the movie business and it took everything I had not to leave our Imdb credit paged with these people). Anyway...if you are considering this place for your loved one..prepare to be judged and treated like a second rate citizen..unless you're dropped off in a limo...and get used to living in a closet.. The 'tour guide' even called me the day after our tour to 'talk me out' of moving my mother into this facility. I'm guessing the reason was we 'weren't good enough'. Well, as I stated...if only we'd compared bank accounts...;)
Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion so that we can better understand and address the concerns. Please feel free to contact us by calling our direct line at (321) 312-4555 and requesting Tracy Woodburn, Executive Director. Your feedback is important so that we can meet and exceed expectations.

May 26, 2017

By roxanne022080

RiverView has great staff and beautiful scenery. It looks like a resort and is right on the river. The staff is always willing to answer questions and doing their jobs great. My mom is eating and gaining weight.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at RiverView Senior Resort Living. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

February 09, 2017

By Joan781546

Riverview was beautifully maintained and had a very nice setting. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. The ratio of residents to staff was good. However, it was way too expensive.

Joan781546, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! Wishing you a great day!

Memory Care Reviews for RiverView Senior Resort

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About RiverView Senior Resort

When it comes to supportive senior living, only one choice sits at the water’s edge overlooking the tranquil Indian River in Palm Bay, Florida. Only one offers resort-style amenities and unobstructed views of the majestic sunrise from nearly every window. RiverView Senior Resort.

Choose life at the water’s edge—where nearby dolphins play and manatees swim every day. RiverView Senior Resort. Strategically located on Florida’s Intra-Coastal Waterway in Palm Bay, Florida, RiverView
Senior Resort is surrounded on three sides by private shoreline. It offers residents incomparable, unobstructed views and unlimited opportunities to soak in the tropical wonders of life on the Indian River Lagoon. The community is just a five-minute drive from I-95 and 10 minutes from Melbourne International Airport. For added peace of mind, should residents need it, the newly expanded and updated Palm Bay Hospital is only three minutes away. Services You’d Find at a Spa and Resort.

Map of RiverView Senior Resort