Orlando Health and Rehab (formerly Westminster Care of Orlando)

830 West 29th Street, Orlando, FL 32805
Orlando Health and Rehab (formerly Westminster Care of Orlando) (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Orlando Health and Rehab (formerly Westminster Care of Orlando)

Nursing Home Reviews for Orlando Health and Rehab (formerly Westminster Care of Orlando)

November 08, 2014

By rate not good

My grandmother is a resident at this facility and was hit in the head by another resident at the facility causing her to need ER attention. That is not care that families expect for family members. We are very upset, especially since staff don't want to say what happened. However, my grandmother stated a man came into her room and hit her over the head with bottle, causing her head to split open. Family was not called until staff attempted to clean up the blood, leaving bloody towels in the sink.

May 28, 2013

By Casey4

The food was inedible at Orlando Health and Rehab. There were bugs crawling on the walls and there was smell of urine and feces all the time. The staff was rude and inattentive. My friend had asked for a diaper from one of the CNAs, so she could go in the bathroom and change herself. But she threw it at her. This facility has a long way to go. They need better food, they need to clean the bugs out, and they need better supervision of their CNAs so that they don't throw things at people.

March 15, 2012

By dogasinpw

My grandmother was getting old, and she was admitted to OHRC. I'd visit her a ton, so I'm coming from a lot of experience. A lot of people said it was a bad place, most telling me it was "dirty", however, it was extremely clean whenever I was there. The staff was real nice, and my grandmother loved it. They gave her a TV, she could play Wii whenever she wanted (she wasn't much of a gamer, needless to say) and they had daily activities of sorts. Everyone there seemed happy, and you'd think at a nursing home everyone would be grim and sad, like the ones you see on the news, but I was more than surprised at how well it was maintained and how caring the staff was. A+.

Services and Amenities of Orlando Health and Rehab (formerly Westminster Care of Orlando)

About Orlando Health and Rehab (formerly Westminster Care of Orlando)

Orlando Health and Rehab (formerly Westminster Care of Orlando) is a senior living provider in Orlando, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Orlando Health and Rehab (formerly Westminster Care of Orlando) for more details on services and rates.

Map of Orlando Health and Rehab (formerly Westminster Care of Orlando)

Orlando Health and Rehab (formerly Westminster Care of Orlando)