Terracina Grand

Terracina Grand (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Terracina Grand

Assisted Living Reviews for Terracina Grand

October 27, 2015

Terracina Grand has probably the best in everything: best accommodations, facilities, activities, beginning to end medical treatment, and they never had an add-on, but you have to buy-in and we didn't want to have to buy-in. The staff and facility were excellent. The amount of care was top-notch, and I'd grade everything B and A+ in my book. They have a wide variety of activities, like games, pool, poker, art, trips where they can go out to places, and croquet on the lawn. They have pretty much anything you could imagine. Their dining area looks like a ballroom. We didn’t eat there, but I looked at their menus, and the food looked very good. It was quite a nice array of options on the menu, a little bit better than what I had seen in some of the other places. We arrived during lunch time, so I was able to see some of it. They also had free snacks during the day. They had staff there helping people who have walkers and walked them over to their tables. If you walk in, you would have thought you were at a restaurant, not a senior living facility. It was beautiful.

November 30, 2013

By Alex12

The food used to be excellent and now is horrible. The higher staff members do not seem to care about the family and ignore simple requests. On several occasions, the family member did not have toilet paper. This happened 5 times, reported it each time to the high level person who did not follow it up. Dementia is hard on the family as well the patient. The higher level staff seems to just brush off issues family members are seeing. Basically "they will forget it in 5 minutes" is the standard answer. The way information is delivered is very harsh and unfeeling. I can not move my family member because there is no where else for them. If there were, they would be moved in a heart beat.

May 28, 2013

By Tony9

Terracina Grand is a 5-story building. They offered the same things as all the other places do, but probably on a little higher scale and a little more expensive. They have 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom places and they all seemed to have a lanai. It is one building so it's a little bit better organized. The main floor has recreational facility, e.g., library, computer room, and exercise room. They have an auditorium where they have entertainment. It was very nice.

February 01, 2013

By Elizabeth J.

Unparalleled care and service-first rate

November 20, 2012

By Helen J. Poppert

The finest care by professionals who care about their residents. Staff is extremely knowledegable and offer much compassion for their residents. The facility is top notch with stimulating activities and clean surroundings. They are consistent with their services and are always updating and upgrading the residence.

About Terracina Grand

Terracina Grand is a senior living provider in Naples, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Terracina Grand for more details on services and rates.

Map of Terracina Grand